Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Cranston, RI | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2016

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI).

Interview

The interview was very short. I came prepared with questions regarding the role and the Manger ended the interview. I thought that I was not going g to be offered a position however I received a call from the recruiter within a few days and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why was I seeking a position with the bank.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a call very quickly after applying online, and was asked to setup a phone interview. However, once I responded with my availability, the HR person didn't follow up for over a week, and then wrote back at midnight one night asking if we could speak the next day. She then didn't call at that time, and mentioned nothing for several more days. Finally we connected for the interview, where she essentially only asked if I could take a below market salary. I was moved on to meet a Senior Manager in Boston. This went great, and I advanced to one more call, this time with the hiring manager. He asked more technical questions, but made it seem like I already had the job. HR told me I would receive feedback and a decision soon, but then I never heard anything more. HR was incredibly hard to reach and unprofessional during the entire process, routinely emailing at midnight days later, and then not calling during agreed-upon interview times. Management was nice, but did not make up for the lack of professionalism from HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI).

Interview

I interviewed for two positions and we had a very thorough walk through of what the positions would entail as well as salary/commission and benefits. We went over what it would mean to work for Citizens Bank and how it truly is becoming part of a community.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an objection from a prospective customer?   1 Answer

Summer Inbound Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a group interview at Citizens Bank's Cranston, RI headquarters. We walked through the items of my resume, as well as those of the other candidate's, and the interviewer explained the demands of the position. Someone called later that day to make me an offer, but I did not accept because I am looking for full-time work.

Vendor Review Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in January 2016.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone, then after the phone interview, i was asked to come to the cranston office for in person interview. I met with the hiring manager, overall the experience was great. Very relaxed and informational interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I am used to Security and information sharing database   Answer Question

Contact Support Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very professional and positive. I had a phone interview then I had a scheduled interview where I was able to take a tour of the call center!

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screening with the staffing agent and one day later was scheduled for a one on one interview with both project supervisors. I to take a written proficiency test for which I was given some information to review beforehand. I was offered the position later that same day..

Priority Assist Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in December 2014.

Interview

The worse interview I had ever had. Very unprofessional. Interviewer lied about the job responsibilities so that I would accept the position just so she could fill the spot.

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview based on charachter more than anything. Show that you're a positive and energetic person. Branch managers are looking for a personality that will fit into their branch more than anything.

Interview Questions

• Work experience
      Why citizens bank?
      1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in January 2011.

Interview

Recruiter was really nice and engaging... Passed me to hiring manager quickly and then I had 3 more leaders to interview with. Hiring manager gave me feedback along the way, which was great. Offer was made after 3 weeks and flexibility around start date was great!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.