Citizens Bank Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI).

Interview

The interview was very short. I came prepared with questions regarding the role and the Manger ended the interview. I thought that I was not going g to be offered a position however I received a call from the recruiter within a few days and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why was I seeking a position with the bank.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

There was one interview, even though recruits for the job are brought directly from the Randstad staffing company. The managers are usually nice during the interviews and the questions do vary. They make sure that you are ready to take orders and receive calls all day while maintaining yourself and your call stats and sales.

Negotiation

You can try to negotiate a better seat, however that is about all the bank will budge.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in March 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then a 1 on 1 interview and then met with a banking manager who asked mostly behavioral questions. Received employment offer the next day. Had to complete a series of test online, including cognitive abilities, customer service simulations, personality type and situational examples. Also had to pass a credit and background check.

There were quite a few candidates applying for the same position. My advice is to dress to impress and to bring a padfolio with an extra copy of your resume with a pad and pen.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in September 2010.

Interview

Was not offered the initial position that I applied for but they were willing to offer me another interview for a different branch which I declined. They were very willing to assist you in exploring other options within the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you experienced a difficult customer and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question