Citizens Bank Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Smithfield, RI) in December 2013.

Interview

First round interview was with a recruiter on college campus. From the looks of it, everyone who interviewed in the first round was able to sign up for the final round interviews, so right off the bat I did not feel like I stood out in the first round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Warwick, RI) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty ordinary. I met with a panel of peers and managers, who described the position to me and answered multiple questions I asked. They were friendly and freely offered information. I did feel that asking about my current employer's reputation was a trick question, therefore did not answer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about skills and experience, specifically how much financial background I had dealing with expense reporting and analysis. Asked about the reputation of my current employer, which I declined to answer, as I felt that was a trick question. Talked about technical skills-Excel, Access and how I apply them in my role. Talked about a day in the role and general culture questions.   Answer Question