Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.6

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied online with my resume. I was first given a brief interview by phone. I was then contacted for an interview at a local branch. I then had a few more in branch interviews at different locations before being offered the position at one of those locations.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our new credit card to a customer who came into the branch?

What characteristics do you have that could benefit the company?
      1 Answer

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Dennis, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (South Dennis, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Arrived early, middle of snow storm, regional manager was on phone, put call on hold to greet me then asked me to give her time to finish call. First name basis, basic questions. Curious on my interest in job, why there? Asked about what motivated me, if I could deal with weekly coaching, goal driven atmosphere and ability to be teller in addition to sale of licensed products. I already have 2 of the 4 required licenses though regional Mgr not licensed thus couldn't address products available. This was 2nd introduction, 1st was at job fair through unemployment. 3Rd interview likely with licensed district mgr.

Interview Questions

• What makes you get up in the morning? After dog needs to go out levity comment, seemed satisfied with task driven reply.   1 Answer

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The talent manager that call me was very nice she ask me basic cuestions about management. And got and branch manager to call m for another interview

The interview was terrible the guy talked about the company how bad the company is and all the job the he has to do. instead of putting the positive of the company on the table. He made me feel like the company don't appreciate their associates. He was rude trust me is not what you think.

Interview Questions

Not for me a branch is e very bad place to work. You will regret it.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Four total conversations and/or sit down interviews. First with a recruiter, second with market manager, third with regional manager and fourth with a business partner. Of course, a drug screening and background check follows

Interview Questions

• How would you grow business in first month?   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsford, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very easy. Everyone was extremely friendly and quick to get things moving. The entire process only took about two days to complete. I was contacted immediately after my interview to speak with a recruiter who was extremely welcoming.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal. Was selected for phone screen - 2 on 1 with alumni from my school. Offered superday, three hours in the afternoon, although I think there was a morning one as well. Mostly 2 on 1 behavioral interviews to determine fit with group. Extended offer within two days.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The process, I will admit, was drawn out but well worth it. I interview with multiple colleagues of Citizens Bank which really gave me a strong idea of the types of people I will be working with and their roles in sales and the operational environment. I really look forward to starting.

Interview Questions

• A good portion of behavioral interview questions, "tell me about a time..."
      Asked about my comfort with sales and having conversations with people.
      What my comfort level was with being both on the line and in the office.
      Answer Question

AML Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Canton, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to do some weird writing thing that they just made up. I was interviewed by 4 people at once and the questions they ask are ridiculous. Huge waste of time for them to not even consider you for the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I would do if I saw suspicious activity on an account   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

My first interview was with a recruiter. After making the cut, my resume was forwarded to the branch manager. After the interview with the branch manager, the recruiter got in touch with me to offer the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The branch manager was amazing! Very warm, personable man. He made the interview fun and interesting. He did let me know that this job had a high turnover and I thanked him for his honesty