Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Risk Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied online and got an initial phone interview the following week. Then another interview on-site.

The interview is the usual - going over resume and asking some questions regarding it. Focused on skills and how you would approach a basic statistical problem.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach _________? (Any basic statistical problem)   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

More situational than traditional interview questions. Heavily focused on customer service. Very friendly atmosphere. Small branch in suburbs. Very professional yet friendly. Overall a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Clemens, MI

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter contacted me and asked if I would like a phone interview with her. After that I had an interview with the bank manager. The recruiter contacted me after about a day and asked me if I wanted to know more about their benefits. About a week later I was offered the position with the pay I negotiated.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from a recruiter then did an in person interview with the bank manager. The interview went very well but i never received a call back telling me if i got the position or not.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Interview first with the recruiter and then the branch and regional managers. It was a lot of listening to what the position entailed and vague questions about selling; overall it was moderate and fairly relaxing. The recruiter was nice

Interview Questions

• What would you offer to a person who has an account and spends a portion of their money to pay bills every month?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was just one day of interviews, and went very smoothly. Before the in person was 1 phone call with the recruiter to get a general understanding of my situation before they scheduled an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my role/responsibilities at my previous employers.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Standard interview. Basic questions, basic answers, low ball offer. Just avoid the company. Trust me. Deceptive interview, will not give you the negatives of the company or honesty.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Meadville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Meadville, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

First I had an over the phone interview with HR Recruiter. She was attentive and kept the conversation moving. Then I had an in person interview with the Branch Manager who really broke down her operational preferences and normal flow of business within the 3 branches she manages.

Interview Questions

• What duties did you perform in your current or previous position that align with the role you are applying for?   Answer Question
    • How did you end up in the financial industry coming from the bar and restaurant industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Canton, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the bank manager and if you questions were asked and an interview was set up in person. During the interview the bank manager was very unprofessional and even asked if I like to cuss because sometimes she cusses in the workplace as she stated. Also the bank manager asked if I was a religious person or went to Church often. Again, very unprofessional. I was then told she would pass me off to the regional manager. Her actions should have been the first indicator that I should not waste anymore time. During the 2nd interview I was basically put down during the whole interview and questions why I changed careers at the age of 30 and then went on to obtain an MBA. Again, some of the questions I was ASKED WERE SO UNBELIEVABLY UNPROFESSIONAL. Also, many of the other questions were completely irrelevant for the position( such as personal questions). The regional manager belittled me to nth degree. I would def stay away from this company unless you want to leave an interview feeling

Interview Questions

• After looking at your previous experience you lack any direct experience in a bank (even though this is an entry level position)   1 Answer
    • Again, many of the questions were not even related to the job and were more derogatory because of the decision to change careers and return to school at the age of 30.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

they will pretty much hire anyone licensed. they will ask how many loans you have closed previously. they will want to know how much you have been making. not much to an interview.