Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2018

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

General client experience questions surrounding generating referrals for the Financial Advisors. If already not attained, Series 6, 66, 7 and States Insuramce required to qualify for incentive and commission. Interviewed with direct manager only.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Swansea, MA).

Interview

The Hiring Manager arrived late and disheveled. Checked her phone and laptop constantly throughout the hour. She criticized the manager and the other employees who were working there- About their sloppy dress, the Manager wasn't on the sales floor when she should be. the greeter wasn't greeting. Talked poorly about each of her current managers and what they did wrong. Talked about a recent interview she held with an internal candidate and listed the reasons why she would never hire them. I was taken back by the negativity that she expressed with information that seemingly should have been confidential. She took a good amount of time to brag about herself and how amazing she was. Was yelling back and forth to her assistant through the wall. Cut me off several times mid-sentence. I was shocked at the lack of professionalism.
    Although I sent a thank you and asked for a follow-up. My inquiry was never responded to.
    If you attend a live interview with a major company, the Hiring Manager or recruiter should reach out when the position is filled at the least an email should be sent.

Interview Questions

• How do you coach? (She said she didn't care about anything else)   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Easy interview Process. Met once with two managers. Discussed Previous work experience and current position with bank. Discussed the position and bonus structure and expected salary. Very laid back and easy to talk to.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Interview process was nice and smooth.
    Went to the branch manager once and dealt with a variety of circumstance questions.
    Overall the experience went well however I did not stay with the company for long.

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

First I had a telephone interview with HR which went very well. About a week later I had an in person interview with the branch manager. Extremely unprofessional. I was in the middle of talking and she looked at her phone and started to play with it for a minute. Next proceeded to tell me I wouldn't be able to quit for a year (not that I intended to) because she couldn't afford to lose out on money. I don't feel like she paid attention to me at all.

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

Superday- first interview was entirely technical, the rest were behavioral. Went through 2 first round phone interviews and was invited to Boston for a superday. 7 interviews with 2 people in each.

Interview Questions

• Typical financial statements technicals ($10m of depreciation through 3 statements), considering buying company a or b, what would I need to know to determine which is a better purchase? EBITDA to FCF.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

This was the most poorly set up interview process that I have ever encountered. It took two and a half months from the time the HR rep reached out to set up a call for us to actually be able to speak for a phone screen. Constantly changing times and not responding for weeks. I completely understand that things get busy but for it to take such a long time to set up an initial call is unacceptable.

Even after we moved forward with in person interviews everything was all over the place, very poor communication from HR throughout the whole process.I have held positions at very large and reputable companies and have never had such a bad experience. This was a major reason as to why I decided to not accept my offer.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied for 2 different locations, I landed a phone interview with a HR manager and the branch manager called me the same day to set up an interview. The interview questions were basic customer service related questions

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a great conversation about past experience and knowledge of the business. We went over the past history of the volume and ways to keep deals coming in. What we did was submit an online application followed by standard background check and employment history.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know your conventional mortgage products?   Answer Question

Teller Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Arrived early, dressed professionally, manager was busy behind the teller line. I waited a few minutes, then was ushered into her office. Had a great interview, had great chemistry with her and met the rest of the team.