Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.6

354 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Very poorly managed communication process between HR and candidate. Initial interview went well with agreement for follow-up face-to-face interview. Then HR goes dark for five weeks and does not return calls or emails. Finally I receive a form letter saying I didn't make the cut even though very well qualified. Only after the letter arrives do I receive a call from HR to explain "they went a different way". If they treat employees as they do candidates be wary of working at Citizens. They don't walk the talk.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your experience   1 Answer

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Novi, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online through indeed. Recruiter contacted me and conducted a phone interview. Pretty simple questions. Why the banking industry? How would you handle a difficult customer? After all the questions he really went into detail about the position. I met with the regional manager for the districts. He was a very nice guy and made the interview feel more like a conversation instead of an interview. After the weekend I went to meet with the branch manager for the bank I would be working. More in depth interview, she made it feel comfortable but asked a lot of questions to get to know me and more about my personality. Wasn’t really hard if you know how to interview well... now it’s been about a week and still waiting on a decision.

Small Business Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Got called by a recruiter. Set up interview time. Went in and the interview was awkward - I don’t think the interviewer knew how to interview/ interact with interviewees. Never heard back as to whether I got the job or not even after emailing to follow up.

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied by just walking in and giving them my resume.Got a call for the interview to attend in person.The manager was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable when I walked in to give them my resume.

Interview Questions

• Asked to tell her about myself, my past work experience and why I was the one for them?   Answer Question

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

There was no initial interview, simply skipped right to interviewing with the head of the region at the office. There was practically no time to schedule and prepare for the interview as they contacted me Monday and wanted an interview that week. Although, they mostly asked only behavioral questions. The interviewers were great and easy to talk to. There was no follow-up interview, an offer was made 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 & 10 years? Tell me about something that's not on your resume. Why choose finance as a major? What is your experience with data analytics?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (South Burlington, VT) in November 2017.

Interview

Seems like an excellent place to work! The company mission is one that every bank should adapt to. I love how they really want you to succeed and adbance your career, its definitely not a dead end job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Finance Accounting Career Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in November 2017.

Interview

they made it seem like they like having current employees applying but then no love. 4 people are interviewing you and you only have half hour to make an impression

Commercial Bank Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interviews. At the super day, you meet other interviewees who make the final round and meet people who are in the program. Don't be nervous. The interview setup is slightly intimidating. So expect this and prep yourself to walk in with confidence.

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were so friendly. 1st interview was over the phone with a recruiter. 2nd interview was with a regional manager. The interview process was easy and very informative. He asked few behavioural questions and then provided information about the company and work nature.

Risk Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied online and got an initial phone interview the following week. Then another interview on-site.

The interview is the usual - going over resume and asking some questions regarding it. Focused on skills and how you would approach a basic statistical problem.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach _________? (Any basic statistical problem)   Answer Question