Citizens Bank Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview Questions

2.5

Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

takes a month or so due to fingerprinting, mostly there are 2 interviews sometimes 3, they often have job fairs, stop by any branch and ask when the next one is. You can apply on line.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

ONline application with assessment - went to employment open house at a branch for initial face to face interview. Then interviewed with Branch manager where I was being placed. After the offer I had to go for fingerprints and FBI background check... took a few weeks to come back. Had to resister with MNLS and I was surprised that I was not drug tested. However, more recently they have been drug testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Completed an online application, got a call within a couple of days. Recruiter hadd scheduled a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by Citizens Bank recruiting department via phone. 2nd interview took place in Quincy with the Regional Manager and 3rd interview took place with Branch Manager. Staff was friendly but Management abuse his power by intimidating hourly employees

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness

Tell me about a time when you had a disturb employee and how you handle the situation
      1 Answer
    • Tell me a little about yourself   2 Answers

Negotiation

Do not accept the 1st offer. They will negotiate

Assistant Branch Manager - Instore Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in August 2010.

Interview

Still in the interviewing process. So far, the interview process seems pretty easy. The pay seems pretty low though based upon the salary range they gave me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Explain an instance in which you needed to delegate responsibility and describe how it went.   Answer Question