Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I completed an application online and then was asked to do their standardized online assessment and apparently failed that because I was emailed the next day that they were not interested.

Foreclosure Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Glen Allen, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Complete, great questions was ask, and a solid back ground check of my abilities, experience and references along with answering any questions that I may have had.

Interview Questions

• They ask me to speak about my experience and roles pertaining to my background.   1 Answer

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Dedham, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was clearly explained, so I knew what to expect at each stage. I was informed who I was interviewing with and what their role is in the organization, which helped me prepare for each interview. The recruiter worked with me around my schedule and kept me informed of changes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you lead a big initiative.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. I find this stuff awkward but it was fine.

Debt Capital Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through school. They asked mostly behavioral question. Since I did not have internship experience in finance, they seemed a little bit concerned. The interviewer were nice and friendly. It went pretty well. I found out at the end of the week I didn't make it to second round.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Everett, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

She asked me if I had any questions after the interview was over and I said "When do I start?" I guess she didn't like that answer so I laughed nervously and just lost all hope

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in September 2016.

Interview

Called up to recruit, filled out application, very positive experience. Called and spoke with very positive recruiter, and then was connected with the branch manager. Then went in for background check, fingerprints, etc.

Interview Questions

• have you worked in banking before?, etc. All other standard, was asked to submit resume.   1 Answer

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Interview

2 interviews , first one was a breeze, second was longer and a little more draw out. First interview was very straight forward, they asked me questions and personal experiences. the second interview was more about struggles and how to achieve sales.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Three interviews. Phone. In person regional manager. In person senior manager. A recruiter reached out to me via linked in and requested a phone interview. She asked me basic question about my management experience and then told me I would have an in person interview with a regional manager. The regional manager interviewed me for about an hour. He talked more than I did and talked citizens up quite a bit. He was honest however that it was a difficult job and seemed even a little dissapointed in the organization talking about its glory days a few years back. It seemed as if he resented the direction the company had taken since it went public but was still optimistic. The interview with senior management seemed like more of a formality. He just asked me about myself and that was it. I received an offer three days later. I negotiated for a higher salary and got it and then accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous management experience.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI).

Interview

The interview was very short. I came prepared with questions regarding the role and the Manger ended the interview. I thought that I was not going g to be offered a position however I received a call from the recruiter within a few days and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why was I seeking a position with the bank.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Southfield, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with a recruiter. Second interview was face to face with two Regional Vice President's. I was called back to meet with another Regional VP for a third interview. All interviews lasted 1 hour. After the final interview I was told a decision would be made this week. I never heard back or received a reply to an email regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked for specific examples of a situation where it was necessary to train a team member .   Answer Question