Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in May 2016.

Interview

The process started onlinem and within a few days someone from HR called me asking if I was still interested. I said yes and they scheduled an interview for me 3 days later. As soon as I walked into the bank I got very positive vibes from other tellers, they were really nice, and outgoing. I felt like I was already working their without even interviewing yet. The actual interview was very easy, and I am a pretty shy person but they made me feel very comfortable. There were two people there interviewing, and we basically just talked about what the job was, and how I was doing with other things in my life other than work.

Summer Inbound Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a group interview at Citizens Bank's Cranston, RI headquarters. We walked through the items of my resume, as well as those of the other candidate's, and the interviewer explained the demands of the position. Someone called later that day to make me an offer, but I did not accept because I am looking for full-time work.

Call Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in May 2016.

Interview

Hiring process only took a week for me ! The recruiter was awesome. I first had a phone interview and then an in person interview. The dress code during the summer is very lenient. I love it. Even the manager was really nice when he interviewed me. Just be yourself and you'll be just fine

Interview Questions

• Past experience , what did I do during past experiences with customers   1 Answer

Licensed Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with the branch manager, the regional manager and the branch Financial consultant before waiting a few weeks to be selected. They were very honest about the role, the branch and the company. The group that interviewed me wanted to what drives me and gauge my professionalism.

Interview Questions

• How do I network? What drives you? How do you stay on task despite constant distractions?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

applied online, received phone call, them went in for an interview with two managers. The process took about 3 to 4 weeks. You will have your start date approx. 2 to 3 week before you start.

Interview Questions

• standard question, its good if you do a lot of volunteering they like that here and you will have a lot of opportunity to do so.   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

The interview was one hour in a meeting room. There are 3 interviewers. They are very kind and friendly. They asked the behavior questions. They also asked some technical questions such as forecasting the economy. The working facility there is quite good.I wish I could work there. After I submitted my materials online, I got the interview notice 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• tell me about what you like in school and what is the challenge   Answer Question

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Here is the process in a nutshell and quickly. Unlike Citizens I will get to the point and answer. I applied online and then heard back from the recruiter. They matched me to another location different from the one I applied to but that is fine. The recruiter asks some questions and its a standard screen. I pretty much am qualified for this job which is nothing really more than just sales.

I get contacted later by the manager of the location and set the day for an interview. I think it is pathetic I took time out of my life and day to travel to a location further than where I wanted and still had to wait. I did wait and then did the standard interview, nothing earth shattering just questions about background, "tell me about yourself" game and role playing and just talking.

The interview seemed promising, or at least I thought it was, but maybe they didn't like me or whatever. It seems I get the run around now and won't hear back from them at all. I took the time to go through this and the least I could have is a denial in an email, but I suppose that is too much to ask for. I don't think I'd want to work here anyways and certainly not at this location.

Interview Questions

• The usual 'sales' and "tell me when"

Starts off with the "tell me about yourself"

Then when was a time you went above and beyond

What is your selling style
      1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy. In the interview they were very into why you want to work for the bank and with customers. You meet with the branch manager first where your being hired at, then you have a second interview (or sometimes they're both there for the first one) with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Citizens Bank?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Smithfield, RI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was abroad in Europe at the time of my interview, so it was done over the phone. Both the recruiter who I got in touch with and my manager who I eventually interned under were very accommodating; they were very good about scheduling calls with me despite the 6 hour time difference. I had several phone calls with my recruiter before she directed me to my manager, who I was to have my ultimate interview with. Both described the position in full detail including all the requirements and tasks I would be working on during the summer. The actual interview with my manager was fair but challenging. I was asked questions about my previous class and internship experiences, relevant skills I posses, and hours and availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your role at your last interview and what skills/lessons you learned.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Internship was paid hourly, wage was non-negotiable

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shippensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Shippensburg, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process begins with an online application. Once you are under consideration, you will receive a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, you will meet with the branch manager for a one on one interview. The next step is an interview with the branch manager and the regional manager.