Citizens Bank Lean Change Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lean Change Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in December 2012.

Interview

Internal candidate so it may be slightly different for external candidates but there was a posting and interaction with a HR representative prior to the interview which was not an interview at all it was a large and difficult analysis type question that took about an hour, no calculator and no help from the interviewer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Lean Change Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI) in December 2010.

Interview

I was called by the HR Recruiter, Consultant to interview with the Senior Executive. The day I arrived I was greeted by the Unit Trainer and told that, 'ha', you think you are interviewing with this manager, but instead you are going to perform a lean case study.

The recruiter did not prepare me, I was embarrassed, humiliated and at that moment resolved to attempt this challenge. I went through the motions, while inside feeling quite miserable. My professional judgement is that they were really testing how quickly I could react to a situation and if I was poised to their culture.

I knew immediately after leaving I did not want to work with them; they were less than honest with me
     and this did not resonate well with me nor the culture I would like to see myself in.

And bye the way it took several weeks to receive any feedback.

Interview Questions

• The case study was specific to resolving workflow problems at a call center.   Answer Question
    • You needed to mentally calculate the math questions.   Answer Question