Citizens Bank Licensed Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Licensed Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cleveland, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Brief I was already working for the company. They were scrambling to find candidates for the position. It was a new program and management didn't know what to ask.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Exton, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Sat with two branch managers who took turns asking the normal interview questions. When it came time for me to ask them questions, neither were able to answer because they were unfamiliar with the relatively new role.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with the branch manager, the regional manager and the branch Financial consultant before waiting a few weeks to be selected. They were very honest about the role, the branch and the company. The group that interviewed me wanted to what drives me and gauge my professionalism.

Interview Questions

• How do I network? What drives you? How do you stay on task despite constant distractions?   1 Answer

Licensed Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in October 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter first and then he set up an interview to meet with the manager that I would be working for. I had that interview a few days later in person with him and an assistant manager. After that there was a brief conversation not interview with the Regional Investment Manager.

Interview Questions

• Very basic question about past experience and sales experience. Not a lot of specific focus on investments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Dover, DE) in August 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR specialist discuss salary and with manager, second interview just in a few days, background check with a third party company. Really easy and quick process. The longest process was the FBI background check

Licensed Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Was referred to this position by their recruiter after I applied for a position that was moved from where I live. Process was pretty quick and the branch manager I met with was great. Citizens Bank seemed to stand for a lot of the things you looked for in an employer, career growth, open lines of communication with your supervisor etc. Was contacted two weeks after the interview and was told pretty much I was too qualified for the position based on my experience and knowledge. Won't disagree with that assessment, but was referred to a more suitable position with Citizens Bank.

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Audubon, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, then initial interview over the phone. Followed by in person interview with branch manager and financial consultant. Initial phone interview was with a separate branch manager and lasted for 45 minutes. Second interview was with the branch manager and her assistant who asked typical questions. Best interview came from financial consultant who did an excellent job of exploring my investing skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you screen a client for potential investments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Canton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from a recruiter same day and he had me fax my license info to their compliance dept. The next day I was cleared and set up an interview w/ the branch manager. 2 days after the interview I was called for a second interview with the Regional Manager. The next day I got a call from the Financial Consultant in the branch so he could introduce himself and later that afternoon I received an email with my official offer of employment. I accepted the next day and was sent for background checks and fingerprints

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions - all about my past sales experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Orange, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

After being recruited by citizens bank, I started the interview process about a month and a half ago. The first interview was with the recruiter over the phone. The second interview was with the regional manager at a bank location. And the final interview is with the bank manager at the specific location you are applying to. The first 2 interviews are more of getting to know you as a candidate and seeing if you are a right fit for the bank. The 3rd interview was a Q and A meaning the manager has a sheet full of questions and you have to answer. I was surprised that every answer I gave came with a follow up of why? When reviewing my experience I came to realize that the manager did not look at my resume before hand and asked questions that didn't relate to my experience. I was also surprised that when the manager was giving information on my role she stated that if a customer does online shopping they should have multiple checking accounts? I was confused about this and when asked to go into more detail I received hostility. Why would you want more accounts. Shouldn't you want more customers, instead of having every customer having multiple accounts.

Interview Questions

• how do you build trust with potential clients.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to overcome something?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to go out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be in banking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY).

Interview

Quick phone interview, lot of detail. In person interview with regional manager which was quick and easy. He did most of the talking and did not ask any typical interview question.s