Citizens Bank Licensed Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Licensed Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I 1st interviewed with an over the phone recruiter who set my in person interview with branch manager. She then had me meet the regional manager. After that I interviewed with the FC I work closely with and was hired after background check

Interview Questions

• How do you get clients/business   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Interview

2 interviews , first one was a breeze, second was longer and a little more draw out. First interview was very straight forward, they asked me questions and personal experiences. the second interview was more about struggles and how to achieve sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Dennis, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (South Dennis, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Arrived early, middle of snow storm, regional manager was on phone, put call on hold to greet me then asked me to give her time to finish call. First name basis, basic questions. Curious on my interest in job, why there? Asked about what motivated me, if I could deal with weekly coaching, goal driven atmosphere and ability to be teller in addition to sale of licensed products. I already have 2 of the 4 required licenses though regional Mgr not licensed thus couldn't address products available. This was 2nd introduction, 1st was at job fair through unemployment. 3Rd interview likely with licensed district mgr.

Interview Questions

• What makes you get up in the morning? After dog needs to go out levity comment, seemed satisfied with task driven reply.   1 Answer