Citizens Bank Licensed Relationship Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Licensed Relationship Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was hired and interviewed by the manager for the Financial Consultants in the area. I had a brief, informal phone interview with him then a formal in person interview followed by a brief informal meeting with the branch manager and the advisor I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• They focused on my history and experience in banking.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were so friendly. 1st interview was over the phone with a recruiter. 2nd interview was with a regional manager. The interview process was easy and very informative. He asked few behavioural questions and then provided information about the company and work nature.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

First, I had to submit the my application for the Licensed Relationship Banker position. Following that I was called for a phone interview . Last, I was scheduled for an in-person interview at a local branch.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you've faced, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New London, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (New London, CT) in January 2019.

Interview

The typical interview process consists of an initial interview with the recruiter. The phone interview is about a 30 minutes long and to determine if you are a good fit for the position. Next the recruiter will let you know if they would like to move forward with an in person interview with the manager. Some one will reach out and set up an in person interview with you and the hiring manager either the same day or with in a few days of the phone interview.
    The interview with the manager is approximately an hour long. The interview is a lot of behavioral questions around customer service, such as going above and beyond for a customer, or how did you help a customer uncover a need that they didn't know that they needed? what did that conversation look like ? At the end of this interview the manager will let you know if they would like to move forward with the second in person interview with the regional manager. This interview is about 1 hour long and they go over additional behavioral interview questions, in addition to the standard tell me about your self question. At the end of the interview the regional manager should let you know when to hear back about a hiring decision. Next the recruiter will reach back out to you and either give you a job offer or let you know they have decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to make a difficult decision? Describe the circumstances and how you came to that derision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Albany, NY).

Interview

Three interviews two in person and one over the phone. dress nice wear a suit and be very confident. Shake hands make eye contact and smile. have a former success story to share about how you had helped customers in the past and it lead to sales.

Interview Questions

• when talking with a customer about their outside investments, if the customer said they were all set, how would I overcome this objection?   Answer Question