Citizens Bank Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.0

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Interview

It was a great conversation about past experience and knowledge of the business. We went over the past history of the volume and ways to keep deals coming in. What we did was submit an online application followed by standard background check and employment history.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know your conventional mortgage products?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pottstown, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant and informative. The interviewer was very interested in telling me how great a place to work Citizens was. Very few questions were asked of me during the interview. Promises of income, training and support were made. Pressure was applied to get me to make a fast decision.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in February 2009.

Interview

Received a call two weeks after my resume was submitted. The interview process was very unprofessional and job description was very vague. The benefit package was decent, but not terrific. After a lengthy interview, was over 4 weeks before i heard anything back stating that the position had already been filled.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time when you were at conflict with a co-worker and you resolved it.   Answer Question