Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.6

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Treasury Solutions Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

Standard interview (phone pre-screen, 1st in-person interview, then last in-person interview). Didn't take long for each interview to take place as other companies would. Spoke on benefits, next steps, what to expect, location, hiring manager, position details, etc.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

First a phone screening and then the manager of the branch set an interview. Normal interview no tricky question, they go over your resume and make questions about it

License Associate Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR and then you are sent to a Branch to be interviewed by branch manager and hopefully that branch is hiring or they will send you to another until you decide enough is enough

Associate Licensed Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted very professionally. The decision making process is quick and fast too. I had 4 levels of interview. All the while the interviewers were truthful in expectations and feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Licensed Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with the branch manager, the regional manager and the branch Financial consultant before waiting a few weeks to be selected. They were very honest about the role, the branch and the company. The group that interviewed me wanted to what drives me and gauge my professionalism.

Interview Questions

• How do I network? What drives you? How do you stay on task despite constant distractions?   1 Answer

Associate Licensed Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, in person interview with branch manager and regional branch manager, final phone interview with regional manager from citizens securities business. Some typical star questions during the first two interviews. Asked to describe experiences related to meeting/exceeding sales goals. The final interview seemed mostly like a formality. Just a few minutes of conversation. Received and offer two weeks later.

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairless Hills, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Fairless Hills, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Friend referred me. Emailed his manager my resume. Had face-to-face interview with him. Then had a face-to-face interview at the branch I would be working at. It is an in-store location (inside of a supermarket) so during the interview we went out into the aisles to say hi to customers and let them know that we are a full service branch that is open 7 days a week.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths? What are three weaknesses.   1 Answer

Senior Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Basic interview, was asked about my work history, sales skills and availability. Was told what kind of worker they were looking for. Told me about the schedule and about the volume of the store. Talked about why I like banking and I was given some history about the company. It was a very basic interview. Was interviewed by the Store Mananger and the Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer was upset and how did you fix the situation.   Answer Question

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

This job is very sales oriented, as such, you are expected to have the skills that make a successful salesperson. The interview process went like this
    1. A recruiter will contact you, and ask the standard HR questions.
    2. If you pass, they will send the information to back office and evaluate.
    3. If you pass, they will ask for an in person interview.
    4. Lots of sales questions. (if you have done sales before, you will be fine)
    5. If they like you, they won't ask too many questions. If they are only lukewarm, they will ask more questions.
    6. If you pass, you may or may not get hired on the spot!
    7. Congrats, you are now part of Citizens.

Licensed Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Exton, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Sat with two branch managers who took turns asking the normal interview questions. When it came time for me to ask them questions, neither were able to answer because they were unfamiliar with the relatively new role.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer