Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

2.6

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I completed an application online and then was asked to do their standardized online assessment and apparently failed that because I was emailed the next day that they were not interested.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

applied online, received phone call, them went in for an interview with two managers. The process took about 3 to 4 weeks. You will have your start date approx. 2 to 3 week before you start.

Interview Questions

• standard question, its good if you do a lot of volunteering they like that here and you will have a lot of opportunity to do so.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through an employee and alumni referral. The process took a week or two to process. First, it was more or less a basic phone screening, with behavioral questions. Then I was invited to the office for a face-to-face interview that had me walk through what the positions entail and why I was applying.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an objection from a prospective customer?   Answer Question

Inbound Contact Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

You're asked to do a 15min web interview and if selected you move forward to face to face.I was interviewed in 35 mins. It was fast and easy and the person made me feel very comfortable and confident

Interview Questions

• Where do you wanna be in five years   1 Answer

Customer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

It was great seamed that there would be a lot of room for growth within omce you were hired. It was fast, they will be because they need reps all the time and it is small classes

Customer Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted rather promptly for a phone pre-screening interview. Then I was invited for a face to face interview the following week. I received feedback the same week.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I initially applied online through an employee referral, and had to complete the banker assessment. I passed that one but it has been two weeks and I have not heard anything from them, even though I have an undergrad degree in finance. I am sure what to do now wait or just call them.

Personal Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interviewer wanted me to focus on the sale experiences that I had, but also to make note of some of the challenges I'd had in previous jobs (this was obviously related to the fact that people often complain in regards to their finances, which is understandable). She also wanted to know how I handled customer experience and how my past reviewer would have rated me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous sales experience?   1 Answer
    • How have you handled a challenging situation during your previous employment.   1 Answer

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was fairly quick and convenient. The interviewer took the time to answer all of my questions. They explain the job very well and talked about the companies contentious training effects to help employee grow and be successful. They discussed there policy and how they are always updating theresupport programs and product line for there customers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

The process involved a phone screening interview from an HR rep, and then an in-person interview with the manager at the branch. Some involve the regional manager, and at a grocery store branch they will require you to go and speak to strangers in the aisles about products/services. There will be a background check before hire. If they ask you to authorize one then you know that you're in, pending the successful check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer