Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Providence, RI | Glassdoor

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was just one day of interviews, and went very smoothly. Before the in person was 1 phone call with the recruiter to get a general understanding of my situation before they scheduled an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my role/responsibilities at my previous employers.   Answer Question

Call Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in May 2016.

Interview

Hiring process only took a week for me ! The recruiter was awesome. I first had a phone interview and then an in person interview. The dress code during the summer is very lenient. I love it. Even the manager was really nice when he interviewed me. Just be yourself and you'll be just fine

Interview Questions

• Past experience , what did I do during past experiences with customers   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in October 2015.

Interview

Very behavioral. Easy interview. Was called by HR department where they asked very basic questions. Similar to what my past experiences were and how they helped put me where I am today. Then brought into the office and sat with one manager for an hour who asked me about my experience. Nothing technical in the interview.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was much longer than I had expected, though it is most likely common for a bigger company. I had one call with the hiring manager, one with my (current) manager, then two in person interviews on site. I understand they wanted to be thorough but was a long process, and was nervous I'd never hear back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss told you that your manager was wrong?   Answer Question

Quality Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in October 2014.

Interview

My current position is being eliminated and during a follow up call pertaining to another job interview, the hiring manager mentioned the Quality Control Manager Position was becoming available. I search on line and found the position. The hiring manager for the QCM position was involved in the initial interview and felt that a phone interview was appropriate. I interviewed with her and one other manager from her group.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest risks you see facing the current CFG contracts.   Answer Question

Lean Change Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in December 2012.

Interview

Internal candidate so it may be slightly different for external candidates but there was a posting and interaction with a HR representative prior to the interview which was not an interview at all it was a large and difficult analysis type question that took about an hour, no calculator and no help from the interviewer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in August 2011.

Interview

There was a brief online test that had to be filled out in order to pre-qualify. This was then followed up with a phone interview with a head hunter from the HR department. After the phone interview, we set an appointment for me to be interviewed to meet the hiring manager. At this time I met with the hiring manager & one of the regional manager's assistants. After a brief negotiation of pay, an offer was accepted. They were very good about not notifying my current employer as I did not want them to know I was interviewing for other employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time some one came to buy one thing & you were able to sell them not only what they were looking for, but additional items as well?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Providence, RI) in April 2011.

Interview

Some jobs are direct hires, and others are with contract companies. Depending upon the immediacy of the need, there can be as few as 2 interviews, andf an offer made in 1 - 2 weeks. If it is a general posting, then the process is much longer.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about .....................(the role requirements)   1 Answer