Citizens Bank Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in November 2009.

Interview

Interview process went on and on. They seemed very unorganized, unprofessional and unable to get any thing put together in a timely fashion. Initially had several phone converations with recruiter. A week or so late, I had a 1 hour call with HR. This was a very difficult interview. She asked many questions seemingly from a script. Next step was for her to talk with hiring manager. I did not hear back after two plus weeks so thought that I was out of the running.
The finally called the recruiter back and scheduled a second phone interview with someone that would be a peer. Interview went well as he know what he was looking for and asked consise questions. Another week and a half go by. A third phone interview with another potential peer. Again interview went well. In this interview, she mentioned that alot of reorg just finished and that things were disorganized. She was not as knowledgeable as the previous interviewer. At the end it felt like I was interviewing her.
The hiring manager only had 2 times that he could meet on two days notice. I could not meet at either of these times. I offered to make myself available at night or the weekend and many other times to get on his schedule. In talking wth the recruiter he said that they are notorious for a very long interview process. Recruiter told me that I was the only candidate to make it to this stage in the interview process. He would try to get on the "very busy" hiring managers calendar. Another week goes by. After about 10 weeks, I accept a position with another company as I got tired of the long drawn out process.

Interview Questions

• When and how do you put together a risk plan?   Answer Question
  • Talk about your experience in dealing with difficult project stakeholder.   Answer Question