Citizens Bank Small Business Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Small Business Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Small Business Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Got called by a recruiter. Set up interview time. Went in and the interview was awkward - I don’t think the interviewer knew how to interview/ interact with interviewees. Never heard back as to whether I got the job or not even after emailing to follow up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Toledo, OH).

Interview

It was a short interview. There was not a ton of info about the actual job, salary, or benefits. Kind of vague. I was promised a second interview then never followed through on it.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would fit in here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Hartford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within a few days. Interviewed with the Branch Manager in the location in which the job was positioned. I did not receive a follow up with the hiring manager but the recruiter followed up suggesting other positions since she and the branch manager felt my experience and interviews were great and she did not want to lose me. The recruiter then scheduled me for an interview at another branch for a different position. That branch manager interviewed me despite the fact that position was already filled internally. The recruiter then discussed a third position in a city with more than one branch. Despite the fact we discussed another location, the interview was scheduled for another branch. I contacted the recruiter with my reservations about the location for which the interview was scheduled. I was called back with assurances that my reservations were unwarranted and was urged to attend the interview. I contacted the recruiter after the interview and told her I did not feel I was a fit and felt the hiring manager was presenting the position in a negative light. She said she would have the regional contact me about the position in the other branch. After an hour phone interview with the regional manager, a person who clearly had no knowledge of my previous interviews or my background, it became clear that the regional was interviewing for the position I had no interest in. Received a form letter email in the middle of a weekend night that I did not get the branch position. Oddly enough, this email referenced a job number, title and location that I never applied to. Logged in 7 hours of interviews not including travel, 30 phone calls, 12 emails and numerous voicemails to get to this. Incredibly unprofessional, demeaning and manipulative.

Small Business Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

It was very cordial, laid back but professional at the same time. Very informative and quick. No time wasted. Allowed for questions and upfront answers. Overall a very insightful interview.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Blue Bell, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter calls to schedule a phone interview at another time with a recruiter. If successful, an interview is set up at the branch level.If successful there, recruiter calls with an offer and start date.But contingent upon passing screening and background checks including credit history.

Interview Questions

• Asked a bunch of questions about prior experience and questions with respect to how you handled sales experiences in the past. Role was defined and expectations. Question asked regarding potential hire expectations.   Answer Question