Citizens Assistant Branch Manager Instore Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Citizens

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens (United States)

Interview

takes a month or so due to fingerprinting, mostly there are 2 interviews sometimes 3, they often have job fairs, stop by any branch and ask when the next one is. You can apply on line.

Interview Questions
  • I cant remember a difficult question
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens (Philadelphia, PA) in Aug 2011

Interview

ONline application with assessment - went to employment open house at a branch for initial face to face interview. Then interviewed with Branch manager where I was being placed. After the offer I had to go for fingerprints and FBI background check... took a few weeks to come back. Had to resister with MNLS and I was surprised that I was not drug tested. However, more recently they have been drug testing.

Citizens
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens in Aug 2010

Interview

Still in the interviewing process. So far, the interview process seems pretty easy. The pay seems pretty low though based upon the salary range they gave me.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.
  • Explain an instance in which you needed to delegate responsibility and describe how it went.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens (Albany, NY) in Sep 2009

Interview

Completed an online application, got a call within a couple of days. Recruiter hadd scheduled a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens (Boston, MA) in Mar 2008

Interview

I was interviewed by Citizens Bank recruiting department via phone. 2nd interview took place in Quincy with the Regional Manager and 3rd interview took place with Branch Manager. Staff was friendly but Management abuse his power by intimidating hourly employees

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weakness Tell me about a time when you had a disturb employee and how you handle the situation
  • Tell me a little about yourself