Citizens of Humanity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citizens of Humanity

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens of Humanity (Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

This was a relatively straightforward interview. I was asked to go through my resume and describe my background, why I wanted to join, etc. They don't offer much in the beginning, but promise opportunity for further growth.

Interview Questions

Graphic Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens of Humanity (Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Horrible interview process and disorganized group. The company posted ads for graphic design internships on multiple job boards, and I received a reply fairly quickly via email. The guy who replied, however, was completely unprofessional. Not only did *I* have to confirm the time and location (isn't this what the employer should do? And he never responded to this confirmation email), when I actually arrived to the place, the guy wasn't even there! He was at some other downtown LA location. So here I was, drove 40minutes to get across town, to arrive in the ghetto of LA to find out the guy isn't there. Horribly disorganized group. Needless to say, I did not pursue the opportunity any further.