Citrix Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

3.3

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very hard process , since pay is high , the hirin process is acceptble. the pay for freshers starts from 18 lakhs. so amazing oppurtunity.the office is too good to be trur.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Online test: had easy competitive programming questions.
    First interview: asked basic operating system, networking and data structure concepts.
    Second interview: was asked to write code
    HR interview: was quite grilling and asked some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• level order traversal of a binary tree using iterative and recursive approach.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked me to write a code in c to reverse a linked list, even though I'd let him know that I was not familiar with data structures in c but in java

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

First they selected 30 people for T2H program where we were trained for 1 month on XenDesktop,Windows,Networking basics and then we had interview of 4 rounds again
    1.Windows
    2.Networking
    3.HR
    4.Manage
    Training was very informative and the contents were new.
    During training we were supposed to give presentation on the topics they teach

Escalation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

HR processing is quick. First round is technical with Lead Escalation Engineer from the XenApp/XenDesktop team. The interview was over Go To Meeting and with Webcam. Took around 45 minutes. 90% of the technical questions were scenario based

Senior Software Engineer Mac and Ios Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. When recruiter called me for the position I told that i have experience on Objective C and COCOA.I told clearly that i don't have any experience on C or C++. Recruiter told me that there will be no issue and they are primarily looking for Objective C and COCOA.

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru) in Jan 2017. First round was Telephonic round and interviewer asked me questions on Basic Objective C and Cocoa. Interviewer asked me about my knowledge on C++ and i said i don't have any experience on it.

Overall interview experience was good.

The next day i got a mail from the recruiter saying that they cannot proceed further as i don't have knowledge on C++. So, i was rejected. I don't know why they scheduled interview if they don't want a person who don't have knowledge on C++.

If any one is applying please make sure that you have knowledge on C and C++

Interview Questions

• 1) Explain about NSUrlConnection and NSURLsession
      2) Memory Management questions like retain, AutoRelease pool, ARC.
      3) NSUser defaults
      4) About my previous project questions.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were three round of Interview ..
    1. Technical (Telephonic) - They called me by looking at the profile which I had updated in Naukri and told me to take up a technical interview the next week. In the tech interview they asked me the linux admin questions starting from LVM to process management ... at the end of the interview I asked the interviewer if I had done the interview well ... For that the interviewer said that I need to brush up some more on Storage and servers ... Then I asked him for some more time to prepare for the interview and luckily he agreed for the same and asked me to choose any date for the next tech interview ... I asked him one more weeks time and he agreed. In the next week I was able to clear the technical round - Questions asked - LVM related , DNS servers related process management related ... User management related, RAID concepts
    2. HR round (Telephonic) - In HR round they asked me why I left the previous company ... My education background ... and thats all
    3. Communication Round - This happened in ATPL Academy. It was more about listening and speaking ...

Interview Questions

• technical round - Questions asked - LVM related , DNS servers related process management related ... User management related, RAID concepts   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1. Phone screen happened from panel
    2. 1:1 happened (3 hours) , 5 in panel
    3. telephonic happened (initially was to happen from US, waited for more than a week and then happened from India finally)
    4. Director's round happened

I was given very positive hope after 1:1 and was looking forward to join them soon, i was asked how soon can i join n all and i told them immediately available.Hiring manager showed signs about final approval too (usually happens after the offer but looks like he was too optimistic)

All rounds happened quite well and every face showed me hope at the end of it. I am pretty not sure what happened at last, i did not hear from the team and kept waiting, finally called up to know that someone else taken my place in the short list. How could that happen when someone is asking for HR round schedules and all and this had happened.

I heard a lot about Citrix but never thought that this is how the candidature is handled after final discussions n all. I am really heart broken now and kind of low.

At the end, i came to know that they were looking for senior role (but they knew it from the start i feel), so feedback is very vague and i feel its a political decision taken in this matter. I am kind of bait used here with all those high hopes and lies(feedback loops).

May be this is a kind of new experience for me looking at such pathetic candidature handling.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screens followed by F2F in House discussion. Took a long time to complete the process after this, even though i am not sure if it completed for sure. Had to do followups for getting response from HR. Once i was told that i was being dropped because of frequent job switches (which was pretty evident from my CV) and then again got a call month later saying i was not dropped but put on hold by the same person.

Still had to wait for another two weeks after which i decided to write a detailed account and dropping out from the candidature (this is reason because of which i don't know if i was dropped by them or because i pulled out :) )

Interview Questions

• what is my target, to work in 10 companies in 10 years?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 technical rounds followed by Hr Round. But after the HR round was told position was removed which is highly unacceptable . Complete waste of time. Process took around 1 month and 1 month of following up. They shouldn't have called for interview if they werent certain themselves about the position