Citrix Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

3.3

100 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

A hurriedly called face-to-face interview call and when I arrived, the interviewer did not know that I was coming, nor my name and did not even have my resume. I had to provide my copy of the resume which the interviewer was glancing while talking to me. I lost all the interest because of this insulting treatment and disrespect to my time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you think about enterprise mobility space.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

They had position for Software engineering and Testing position .
    The screening for citrix was done by two test - Aptitude (mcqs) and Coding test. After clearing this round, there was 2 tech interview , 1- managerial and 1-hr interview . They filter out people in each stages.

Interview Questions

• -Design Questions - Facebook Sytem
      -Checking for Palindrome
      -Creation of Generic struct in c
      -Pointer Questions   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The best thing of the interview process was candidates were scheduled 1:1 round arranging in different time slots. So it did not wasted time. The interviewers were very polite and gentle. Though technical question on basic things were dug deep into which was bit unexpected for me. They asked questions on TCP/IP protocols, DNS, TCP/UDP flags, SSL, HTTP, FTP in details.

Interview Questions

• Q. Explain SSL Handshake process in details. How the master key is generated?
      Q. What are different types of HTTP request?
      Q. What are the TCP/UDP flags and what is their use
      Q. What is the vulnerability in 'Urgent' flag?
      Q. Explain the DNS resolution process in details. What are different types of DNS systems available and what are the types of record?
      Q. How you host a URL to internet? What are the methods available to load-balance?
      Q. How to capture packets? What information will be in packet in a paricular sscenario.
      Q. What is the difference between passive & Active FTP.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview started with one of the panel members asking me some questions related to linked list. Although I was informed of the jd related to java server side but all I was being asked was network related stuff though my resume doesn't mention any such competency. The interview environment got overtly casual when the interviewer seemed to have fallen short of questions. At this point another interviewer joined us and asked me some basic questions on java. Having answered those he started asking me questions on something they were working on. I have had few interviews here n there in past few weeks but this one takes the crown of being the most amateur one. Unsurprisingly the hr told me next day that feedback was not positive.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was telephonic and lasted for nearly an hour. Questions on algorithms, Java & Android were asked. Cleared that and received an invite for a F2F interview.

F2F interview - was made to sit in a meeting room, interviewer arrived after 1 hour. Made no apologies for the delay. Started off with a question on Singly Linked List followed by another algorithmic question. Was told to leave after that. Did not even ask if I had any questions from my side. Later HR informed me that I did not clear that round.

I got a very positive feedback after the first round and also gave solutions for both the questions asked in the second round.

It appeared that the interviewer was not interested in my candidature.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

1)Online Programming Test
    2)Face to face p r o g r a m m i n g test
    3)Manager discussion & puzzle

The interview process was swift and it took only one day

Interview Questions

• 1)Given 8 identical balls, how quickly can u identify the 2 less weighting balls.
      2)Questions on Arrays and Strings mostly   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Attended telephonic interview in April 2016. The interview experience was good as the interviewer was making me to think over the question by explaining more each time i got stuck

Interview Questions

• 1:Algorithm to find whether a linked list is palindrome.
      2:Difference between switch and router
      3:How a webpage is loaded when we type an URL in a Browser?
      4:Which will you prefer composition or inheritance? Why?
      5:Which data structure is used in Facebook to find mutual friends? How using that DataStructue can facebook suggest "People you may know'?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

interviewed for iOS developer position. Went through 7 rounds 😳
    - first round was telephonic for around 15 minutes and so much satisfied with quality of interview
    - 2nd round iOS technical questions about 1hr 30m . One of the best interview questions faced .
    - 3rd round is data structure , 1 hr long
    - 4th round is to check your skills on customer support , production error handling , securely accessing servers etc.
    - 5th round again telephonic with Dev manager , about your project , your role in company , frameworks you know etc
    - 6th round is Hr round
    - 7th round is online call with some experts in US branch .. 30 mins long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation is best in industry , don't have to bother much about it.

Senior Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process involved 2 telephonic rounds+ one skype type round followed by HR round.
    The initial interview round was fairly thorough answered most of them.
    The Second round was bit more in depth of the SSL protocol, dint clear this one.
    I was told there was only one round after this and then HR round.

Interview Questions

• SSL protocol and Attacks in depth
      Penetration Testing experience required   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very Bad experience. There were 2 interviewers, apparently novice, as they asked questions without completing the previous question's answer. They didn't give me a chance to complete single question. And they were asking the questions simultaneously.

Interview Questions

• First thing they asked me to explain about yourself.   1 Answer
    • A string contains { } [ ] ( ). Validate the string   1 Answer
    • Convert CSV data to JSON format using python.   1 Answer
    • What's the order of searching in BST?   1 Answer