Citrix Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

First I interviewed with a recruiter to briefly review my resume and salary expectations. Then, I met with the hiring manager, who would be my boss, over the phone. I was then set up with a face to face interview with her and her counterpart, which lasted about an hour. It was an easy going interview with a lot of back and forth. Lastly, I had a phone interview with their manager that was a bit more intense, but still fairly easy. A week later, I was offered the job. Total time from submitting my resume to offer was about 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you got a "no" from a prospect and ended up with a "yes". How did you do it?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix (Dallas, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

The Initial interview was with an HR Screener. The HR Screener described the position and we discussed my resume. He wanted to know why I was looking to change positions, and what would be my salary expectations. Next, I was scheduled for a phone interview with the Hiring Manager.

Hiring Manager was extremely aggressive! Here are some of the questions I remember: Give me your sales pitch for one of the products or services from one of your previous sales job. Why should I hire you? Tell me about Citrix and about the products & services we sell. What do you know about virtualization? Tell me what a typical sales day is like on your current job. He asked me a few behavioral questions too.

He later told me that he had too many applicants to interview and so he was basically screening. The next step would have been another interview with a few of the team members, then another interview with a Sales Director. He told me this position was a "hunter's role," no farming what-so-ever. He placed a heavy emphasis on it being a hunter's role. My Sales background includes over 5-yrs. with a top Fortune 500 Corporation; I have a BA degree & CS degree.

Although I'm quite an aggressive salesperson, with no problem being a hunter, this was obviously not a good fit for me. The Hiring Manager was located in FL., so he would be managing remotely; he also seemed a bit too stern. Also, I like the idea of having account ownership to some degree. Really this position really should be labeled as Lead Generation with a little Business Development.

Interview Questions

Field Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Dallas, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Took a while, but was a good experience

Negotiation

Minimal