Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

3.1

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

One phone screening interview, 4 video conference call interviews, and 4 in-person interviews over the course of 2 1/2 months. Interview process was slow. Very surprised that after going through to final interview stage, Citrix did not have the courtesy to call me or even send an email to communicate that they had extended the job offer to another candidate. I would have expected a company like Citrix to have at least extended the professional courtesy to let me know I was not selected (as opposed to finding out second hand that the position had been offered to someone else). Otherwise, interview process was fine. Nothing unexpected in terms of questions and so forth.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions regarding my work experience and skill set. No questions were unexpected or particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Decent interview process a panel format. My personal experience had my interviewer questioning me in a unprofessional cynical way. Surprised that I got the job with how crude she was

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

3 interviews in total, 1 phone, 1 video (using Citrix Go To Meeting), and 1 in person. I was asked questions related to experience and scripting in a programming language.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in May 2017.

Interview

Initial Hackerrank with two questions. Of you prepare well enough with CTCI and Leetcode then it's all you need. Next moved forward for phone interview. Intense phone interview round. Depth of core Java, few network and OS questions. Next moved on to on-site interview. One of the most welcoming interviewers. Had a great experience with questions and depth of core Java discussions. Few Android questions and as usual Network and OS.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Great staff. Each person interviewing was specific when answering questions. They made an extra effort to make sure I was comfortable throughout the process. I liked the environment of the interview, I didn't seem targeted like I was in for interrogation. The process was smooth.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Was selected during the career fair. Got the interview next day. The interview involved a quick coding test and some questions from resume. That was the last time me or anyone who got selected heard from those guys.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citrix in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call for senior software engineer through referral. Recruiter called to ask availability for the technical round. I was then setup for a call on meetup. There were hiccups to setup the meeting and we used phone for the call. The questions were good. I was able to answer them.

Interview Questions

• One was a popular general easy question. Another was a question on string manipulation. There was also a follow-up question on string manipulation after I completed coding task.   1 Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The process didn't take too long. The interview was about 45 minutes. Asked a lot about experience and were looking for it to match the job description well or you probably were not a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Compare two brands, one that is good and why and one that is bad and why   Answer Question

Situation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

First discussion was with Recruiter, then setup a discussion with hiring manager. Next was a skype interview for 4 hours with 5 different people, then an on site interview with 6 different senior management type. I have 30 years experience with an associates in Electrical engineering and 2 years business courses from Loyola. After all that, they said i needed a bachelors even though it wasnt part of the criteria in the job description. I believe my age played a role in not getting an offer. I was a perfect match with loads of experience in this area. Stay away from the company, they dont practice fair labor laws

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Had first round interview , it went well. Was asked to do a second interview with 3 people. Very unprofessional people , 1 of them was ok. I don't see this in your resume, i don't think you will fit us well. Who is other person on the phone, why do i hear another voice. I hope they don't bring bad name to the company.

If you don't think I will fit the job then why call for interview and then waste time and tell me , i don't see any skills that I am trying to find.

Interview Questions

• I am looking for senior level analyst, I don't see any skills that we are looking for this position in your resume.   1 Answer