Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2018

3.1

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Recruiter emailed within 3 days of my application to set up an initial phone screen. 2 weeks later I had 2 different phone interviews with the hiring manager and another key contact. 3 weeks after that I had a 3-hour in-person interview. 1 week after the in-person interview I had not heard back so I followed up with an email to the recruiter. She responded the next day via phone call with the decline. So entire process was about 5-6 weeks. I was disappointed that I gave so much time and energy for the interview process only to get declined but the experience was pleasant nonetheless. I met some great folks during the interviews. The recruiters were very responsive the majority of the time as well. I hope they find the perfect candidate they are looking for!

Interview Questions

• What is the worst program you ever designed/implemented? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

Unprofessional. I interviewed at Citrix. The majority of the interview was counter-productive. The behavioral interview questions were redundant from each person on the panel. The sales floor appeared vacant despite one of the interviewer's description of the job as 'basically chained to a desk, no sun, no lunches. Social life gone.' One interviewer cussed. The double standard of professionalism & worthiness within the company hierarchy presented itself clearly. I've heard nightmare stories about this company but didn't put too much stock into hear-say until my firsthand encounter.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I interviewed with several people on the team and they all asked the same questions over and over. I felt like a robot repeating the same stuff. No one could answer basic questions such as strategic direction of the department or what I would actually be doing other than vague responsibilities but I was desperate for a job.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

The HR contacted me directly after reviewing my profile. She scheduled an interview and I had a technical interview with one of the Software developer. The questions were not easy but the interviewer expected me to write a pseudo code as to how will I derive at the solution.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

The first round was a Citrix Goto Meeting round which was spanned for 30 minutes . The interview was mostly about resume projects and a few theoretical questions on the programming language . The recruiter never got back to me with interview results . As a student looking out for opportunities , it is disappointing on the company's part to keep the result holding for a month even after multiple follow-up mails.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in March 2018.

Interview

2 Telephonic Rounds + Onsite Rounds
    Questions vary team to team
    I interviewed for general position, so questions were selected by interviewer
    Surprisingly, No OS or CN questions were asked
    First round with Software Engineer
    Second with manager
    Again, Surprisingly, no questions on resume. Didn't even ask for introduction.
    First interviewer was involved in the questions discussion during interview
    Second interviewer was kind of disinterested in taking interview or knowing my background

Interview Questions

• Telephonic 1: MinSum using stack, OOPs basics   1 Answer

Security Response Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

I had an online interview in which I was asked conceptual questions regarding C and Java over Go to Meeting, which is a Citrix product. After the online interview I had an onsite interview at Citrix in Fort Lauderdale. This interview was 6 hours long and involved more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Write a linked list that inserts nodes in a sorted order.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Three managers interviewed me in a nice room. The building looks like a really cool workplace. They were really friendly and really took the time to look into my resume, and take notes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

They made a big splash to have an open house. It was well organized and very well attended. Hiring managers were present and gave the impression they were seriously hiring. Reached out to multiple managers afterwards directly and did not even receive a courtesy response. Bait and switch?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

This is for University New Grad position
    The interview consists of following rounds

1 Online Application
    2 Phone Round 1 for 1 hrs
    3 Phone Round 2 for 1 hrs
    4 Onsite consists of 5 rounds including lunch round
    5 Offer

Interview Questions

• Standard DS Algo

Palindrome String