Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2018

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and explained the reigns of the company and what kind of person he was looking forward to hiring. He said the process for recruitment would be close to five weeks.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to balance parentheses in an expression   1 Answer

Software Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Interview was initially over the phone and then at the campus with six different team members and leader who asked the exact same questions for over 3.5 hours. I was told I was overqualified and may not "fit in" because of my age.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products? What are your goals? What is your background? Can you work 12 hour days making 150 cold calls a day?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Tempe, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

It was very well communicated process.I applied through referral and I received interview schedule request only a day later.It was a GotoMeeting interview, once it got rescheduled due to my mistake but Citrix people were very considerate and reschedule it within a week.Second time it went well and interviewer was very supportive.She explained what all teams are there in Citrix, their products and what do they expect from an intern.Interview completed in timely manner and after the interview I received an offer within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• System Design question, OS related questions,Project based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

After I applied for the the job, I got an email from an in-house recruiter a few days later. They set up a phone interview with a technical manager using a conferencing app for the following week. The manager did a good job of explaining the position to me. He asked me some knowledge-based questions and then had me code using a shared screen. An HR person called me about 10 days later and told me that I wouldn't be getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest technical challenge of my career.   Answer Question

Ios Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview started out general background screen and role description and moved on to technical questions.The interview was a video interview (with Screen Sharing) and I was asked to code in iOS platform Xcode for technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Implement a recommender system that recommends products for shopping in iOS based on friend`s shopping lists similar to amazon   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to do a thirty minute phone interview. The phone interview was on time and fairly easy. The manager was very personable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• They were essentially behavioral questions. Walk me through your previous experience and how this would help you contribute to our team at Citrix etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2017.

Interview

It was an easy interview with some basic OS, Networks and C++ questions. It was a resume review at first. Then some technical question such as difference between process and thread were askedd. The other questions were also quite simple.

Senior Manager Salesforce Practice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, then an all-day (5 hours) on-site interview with 9 people. At the end of the all-day interview I was told I'd hear within a couple of weeks. Over a month later I received an ambiguous email stating I should look at their job board for other opportunities. I've heard Citrix is still going through more layoffs, and not getting funding for open FTE positions. Doesn't look promising at Citrix.

Interview Questions

• "How to" questions. Every person "interviewing" me explained to me they have not been successful managing Salesforce projects, the backlog (defects & enhancements), change management and governance, etc... because the business refuses to adhere to best practices and their existing Salesforce implementation has so much technical debt that they really need to start over. They can't start over because the new CEO is from Microsoft and he wants to tear out Salesforce and replace it with Dynamics (he assumes the tool will solve all their problems). The leadership can't get the different business silos (Geo's) aligned so they all want a different solution. Citrix needs/wants to transition to Lightning even though they have a high level of customization and large number of custom fields on objects that will make going to Lightning beyond challenging. Basically they need to do a complete re-design. They also want to deploy Territory Management and a couple of other large scale initiatives without have a standardized business model nor resources to do the work. Their Security & Sharing model is completely open, but they want to restrict viewing records (like Oppty) records within teams...and they don't want to redo their Security & Sharing model. Nearly 10 years of technical debt and they want everything done in 2018...with limited resources available because the few resources that are available are KTLO.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Applied online for a different position, but received an email from HR asking if I was interested in a Director position. I agreed, and set up a time for a phone interview. The HR person never called at the agreed upon time. I sent email to inquire what happened, and HR said she got busy (no apology) and rescheduled for a different day. On the second attempt for the phone interview, the HR person said (before asking me one question) that they were looking for someone with more experience, and that I would not be considered. All of that is fine, but why invite me to apply & then set up an interview, only to tell me I'm not qualified? It made no sense at all & was a waste of everyone's time.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen to see a match of interests and general skills. Then there were two in-person interviews that lasted an hour and covered technical background and skills.

Interview Questions

• Build out standard functions for a singly linked list.   1 Answer