Citrix Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,029 of over 1,029.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting18%
Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Citrix (New Delhi)

Interview

A recruiter from Citrix called me and told me that she found my resume on LinkedIn. And I was perfect for a role. The role was for a lead type role and required slightly more experience than what I had but it was fine as they will also consider this application for individual contributor role.And asked me to create a profile on their portal. I filled all the required information and submitted. Half an hour later I received a mail that unfortunately my profile was not selected as they are going with other candidates. I mean I just wasted my time filling out the application.

Interview Questions
  • no questions
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Interviews were straight forward. - Informal interview with lead of team (to see if you would be a fit) - Formal interview with 1-2 members you will be working with. This consisted of a small live coding session and some questions around coding, cloud, devops -If everything goes ok, then a meeting with manager / director

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Citrix

Join the conversation on

Data Scientists Network

22d

works at

Axis Bank Ltd

Looking for referral in data scientist or sde roles. Entry level roles would also be appreciated. I want to learn and turn my path towards this road. Total YoE : 2 years and 3 months Skills : Python, SQL, Azure. Nagarro PwC Amazon Microsoft Google Flipkart Myntra Paypal Swiggy Zomato Pvt Ltd Mercer Meesho Walmart Oracle Goldman Sachs McKinsey & Company UBS Uber Unilever Adobe Salesforce SAP Apple Bain & Company Citrix Musigma Siemens ZS Associates Zscaler

2 Comments

Tech

203.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Citrix~5432
Join the conversation on

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Normal process with alot of coding and sql based questions with some algos. Asked about previous experience How much automation experience and framework development i have The interview gone smoothly with various software engineers took the test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

In this interview, we only talked about C++ fundamentals and constructs. There was No coding question. At the end, talked about projects on resume. Interview lasted for almost 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in Apr 2022

Interview

I had a panel interview with 4 guys from renewal sales and they don't bother to introduce themselves or tell me what they do and go straight into questioning. The interviewers were extremely dry and uninterested in what they do. You would think salespeople would be energetic and passionate while trying to sell you on the role and company. They were pretty unimpressive and it was very clear once I started asking basic questions that this was not a good place to work. Very sad representation of the company. Overall, it was a very strange and uninspiring interview but I'm glad they show candidates their true selves early on so we know not to pursue it further. The pay was also laughable as well so it's definitely not worth it

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. 1st Interview was over phone call, overview of technical knowledge. 2nd was pure technical round over video call through Teams. 3rd was managerial round with hiring manager and 4th was with India VP, it was also managerial round but of higher standard. Very good questions to assess analytical ability, decision making, leadership quality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Horrible experience. I never talked to a recruiter. I was scheduled with the hiring manager right away. I thought the conversation went well. He informed me he would provide feedback next week. I never heard back. I reached out to the recruiter I never actually spoke with via email to ask about the status. She tagged another employee and said they would get back to me. Nothing. Weeks later nothing. No rejection, just silence. I see the job is still listed on job sites. Horrible experience. Communication is everything. Think twice before working for a company like this.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Quite long a lot of questions about you your experiences and how would you deal with challenges where are you want to work for the company and serves first with HR and then with management

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citrix in Mar 2022

Interview

Two interviews: The first interview was a 30-min informational - it felt very casual in a comfortable way. The second interview was 1 hour and felt similarly casual, but was task-based. They asked a two scenario-based questions and then general questions about my problem solving skills.

Interview Questions
  • What tests would you run to gather information about/and gauge the success of an internal product used on a global level?

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

A good overall experience 2 easy and 1 medium hackerrank problems the medium one was a bit difficult, but then you review all your questions with a senior engineer, and it's very fair that you go alongside your whole logic process. You can win valuable poiont, even if you did not solve the whole set of the 3 problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,029 Interviews

Citrix Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Citrix as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Software Engineer(Internship) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Technical Support Engineer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Citrix takes an average of 27 days when considering 764 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Development Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Citrix according to 764 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.16%