Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions

Interviews at Citrix

1. Featured Interview

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Very friendly team. Loved the interview process. It was enjoyable and very perfectly planned and executed. For the final round, they flew us to Ft Lauderdale, FL. We got to have breakfast with some current Tech Analysts, went to the headquarters for the interview portion, then ended with a tour of corporate housing for the LDP. Very clearly a great company culture

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2020.

Interview

During the interview, most interviewers held their cards close and appeared afraid to give away answers or hints to the questions they asked. To give them the benefit of the doubt, you don't want to softball your questions. But on the other hand it can be difficult to understand exactly what it is you're asking about if you're too vague. It also gives me the impression that the interviewer may not completely understand the answer to the question they are asking. In other words, interviews should be a two-way dialog. If interviewers opened up a little more, maybe I would have an idea why I'm not a perfect fit for the role. But frankly, I have no idea.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your proudest achievement.   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for a new job?   Answer Question
    • If you could change an architectural decision that was made at your current company, what would you change?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager for SD-WAN Platforms Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Very professional for specific job role, software coding and implementation, write SFS and design spec, code review, manage 14 employees, empower and inspire their goals and grow their careers, and entire P&L and product lifecycle MRD/PRD MAPF mobility SD-WAN portfolio management as senior product manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you do as a Sr SW Engineer, SW Manager, and then Sr Product Manager for the domain expertise.   1 Answer

Technical Support Frontline Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

HR contacted me for a phone interview with a total of five managers on 2 one hour calls (3 mangers on the first call, 2 Sr. managers on the 2nd call).

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Senior Revenue Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Interview process was smooth and started with an initial phone screening then an in person interview with two additional high level managers. The first phone screen was with HR, then another with the hiring manager. Once she decided to continue with the process I was brought in and met with two more of her peers. They were one on interviews focused on my background and relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my specific knowledge of Revenue Accounting guidance   Answer Question

Partner Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (New York, NY).

Interview

Had 4 phone interviews. The usual questions going over resume, why do you want to work here and why should we hire you. But communication is non existent. I followed up 7-10 days after every interview and emails were always ignored by HR. Instead I'd get an email requesting another interview by the coordinator. After 4 interviews you'd think a final yes or no would be deserved. But instead they just ghosted me. No consideration.

Lead Microapp Domain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Houston, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Seemed unorganized. Interviewed with 1st hiring manager, then technical architect, then different hiring manager. Two different hiring managers looking for two different skill sets for the same roll. Very confusing and it took so long I was not able to do my survey.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. What value would you bring on day one?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

I had several phone interviews and then eventually was flown to Ft. Lauderdale. It was a weird interview process where there were group activities and also you had to give a presentation on a random powerpoint with no preparation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Applied online and received a hackerRank challenge .There was a second phone screen round with some behavioral questions being asked.After that an offer was extended to me.The interview process was smooth and the interviewer was very friendly.

Benefits Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix in December 2019.

Interview

Unprofessional Talent Acquisition Function: I applied online and after a few weeks, a Sr. Recruiter (her title) left me a vmail to discuss the role. After calling her three times without a return phone call, we connected for a phone interview. The Sr. Recruiter never emailed me so the only way to contact her was by phone. We discussed the opportunity and my background for approx. 45 minutes; a phone interview with the hiring manager (VP, Total Rewards) was scheduled for Jan 2, 2020. I received an email from someone else in Talent Acquisition that the Jan 2 interview was canceled and the Sr. Recruiter would reach out to me to further explain, etc. I called the Sr. Recruiter (again an example of her passive behavior); she let me know that the hiring manager was relatively new to Citrix and wanted to reassess the roles/responsibilities since this was a backfill (a little unusual to reassess the tole after it's been posted but this happens). The Sr. Recruiter told me that there would be internal discussions about the role and she would get in touch with me the week of Jan 6 or 13 to discuss next steps and reschedule the interview with the hiring manager. I waited until the week of Jan 20 to call her (left her a vmail) and called a second time in February (left her a vmail). The Sr. Recruiter never called me back. After a quick search on another social media site, it appears that the role was filled in January, 2020. This was a negative experience from start to finish. While disappointed about not having the opportunity to speak with the hiring manager, we all want to be treated with common courtesy which didn't happen.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you needed to partner internally on a benefits project with various stakeholders (e.g., HR, Finance, Legal, leadership, etc.)   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

Old fashioned intense screening by 7 people - total time spent maybe 10 hours. Managers and directors were very stressed and on edge.. Some of them interviewed with a style reminiscent of a police interrogation but don't let it throw you off. This is a sign of their own panicky situation with their departments or lack of experience in interviewing.