Citrix Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 928 of over 928 interviews

Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Pretty straightforward. There is a series of five interviews across four days. All were remote. One in person interview in Florida. Otherwise very straightforward and nothing unexpected it was a fair process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation that you were able to resolve
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Coding test with two questions difficulty level medium. four back to back rounds in the interview. Interviewers were friendly. Got coding round in august and scheduled the interview on September

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode medium 1) LinkedList Easy basic question 2) Stack medium 3) Minimum number of knight moves
2 people found this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

I had multiple rounds of interviews through the whole process. Everyone seemed to be genuinely interested in the overall conversations and getting to know me professionally. I felt that a culture fit seemed to be an important aspect

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you believe to be the most important part of a sales cycle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (New Delhi)

Interview

First HR said it will be a technical round of discussion, then they changed it to the hackerrank test, where they asked me python coding question to solve. I want to ask if I need to solve python code in DevOps role then I would have applied for python developer role.

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Wow - that was crappy. Was called and emailed by recruiter, responded but missed a connection. Responded but was ghosted and closed out the rec. Would have been nice if the recruiter knew how to be professional. Really, Citrix. Really?!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

coding test + aptitude + 3 interview rounds The above is for college grads. The questions are fairly simple and interview lasts for max 30-40min. Focus on basics to clear the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citrix (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

I wonder what this says about Citrix corporate culture overall? I'm fine with being told I'm not right for the job, even after recruiter says I"m great for it. I"m fine with being rejected, but....read on...! Enthusiastic communications via LinkedIn from Citrix recruiter, who wanted an interview (screener?) with me. Continued communication via email after I sent résumé--sent via Citrix scheduler--& confirmed time & date of interview. The recruiter never called me for that initial interview, and never responded to my questions to him about this--Time & date were correct. I confirmed, but no response. AND - No response to my questions via email about this to recruiter's personal email. Had he decided I was not right for the job? Had the job been filled or cancelled? Not even a single line from this recruiter. Extremely unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions
  • No interview took place! Ghosted! Recruiter was a NO-SHOW and never responded to my same-day emails questioning this. A simple, "sorry we changed our minds" or "you're not right for this" or "we got somebody else" or the evergreen "decided to go in different direction" would have been fine with me.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Research Triangle Park, NC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Giant waste of time. These people ask easy leetcode questions and then reject you when you ace them anyway. Stay clear. They are far behind the rest of industry and do not look like a step forward from where you are.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

The first round was a hacker rank coding discussion. Second round focused on multithreading and IPC mechanisms. Third round again on multithreading and problem solving skills. Final senior manager round was only 30 minutes on design. They are not interested in hiring candidates with career break. They were hesitating a lot. If I had known earlier, I probably wouldn't have spent much time. Having attended even Google interview recently and clearing two rounds , career gap was never considered a big deal even by Google. I dont know why some companies discriminate candidates based on career break. But the process was good and interviewers and HR were really very supportive. Definitely must be a good organization to work for.

Interview Questions
  • two thread, one thread writing odd numbers, one writing even numbers. synchronize to make output in order. design parking lot

Citrix

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Citrix in Apr 2021

Interview

One of worst communication from HR team, overall they took 4 rounds, all of which went well (I asked my feedback in each round at the end from interviewer), but HR people deliberately cut my phones , and no communication from their end, when I tried several times, then they picked the call and said that my feedback for round 3 was not upto mark, I mean if it was the actuall case , why did they conducted the fourth round(went for 2 hours) ? Very poor HR behaviour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

2 interviews, one with HR and one with the technical team. Both were clear and friendly. I had feedback on time and it was clear to me why we didn't continue to offer.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions about my underrated on bait technologies.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 928 Interviews