Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter after applying online. Then had a 1:1 phone call, followed by an in-person group interview. Before the group interview, there's a tour of the Raleigh office (which is amazing), and I had the option to shadow a sales call happening real time. It was a fast and enjoyable process.

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Very laid back, straight forward. Asked things such as "how do you handle failure?" "how do you handle success?" etc. Talked about how the commission works and sales goals you have to meet.

Interview Questions

• If you were a spice, what would you be?   1 Answer

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. they incorporate a tour of the building so you can talk more casually, however I was asked about every single thing on my resume and how to translate it to there.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you could be successful making cold calls.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I originally went through a recruiter, who was very nice. The day of the interview was very long. I had to be there very early and go through two interviews, job shadowing and a period trying my hand at sales. There is so much glass that you feel very observed the entire time. They walked you around to show you some of the perks and tempt you in to thinking it will be fun. I didn't leave until after 1pm and was exhausted from the noise and overstimulation in the building.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 hour interview with 2 different managers, they mostly asked the same questions. Don't believe the answers to your questions as most are not true. I was able to do it via gotomeeting as I was not in the area at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

several interviews with managers, and on-the-job shadowing. The process is well thought out, and I felt like they did a good job of evaluating me. Ultimately this was not a good fit for my skills, and I chose to pursue a different opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Goleta, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Rigorous. Met with 4 different hiring managers. Asked standard interview questions about previous work history and some behavioral questions. I had to come back on a second occasion because one of the hiring managers were not available to meet at that time. I thought the interview process was fair.

Interview Questions

• 1. If you disagreed with how your manager advised to handle an issue, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was a 5 hour and definitely the most thorough I have ever been on. I was referred by a friend who has worked at Citrix for about a year. Citrix used to hire just about anyone. That is no longer the case. Everyone you interact with there will affect the outcome of your interview. Turn over rate is so high that 7 months is considered a long time of working there, especially in sales positions. Overall it was a good experience. They show you all the amenities that working at Citrix offers (which range from the full gym, yoga studio, and massage chairs, to the free drinks and snacks and "living wall". They give you a free lunch. But the amenities and luxuries are there for a reason... You are expected to make 150 cold calls a day and/or book 5 demos a day off lists that have been called many, MANY times before. It is half luck (catching a prospect that is willing to hear you out and is having a good day/hasn't changed their number bc they have been called by us so much), and half how well you can pitch and sell ShareFile. This job is not for the faint hearted or someone that is negative or cant handle rejection 145 times a day without losing it. The top sales man at the company has made over $1,000,000 for the past 4 years now, on what is basically a $30,000 salary and an UNCAPPED COMMISSION. You either make it or you don't, and there is NO job security. Don't make your numbers for 2 months in a row? YOU'RE FIRED! It doesn't matter if you make 6 months worth of sales 2 months ago; miss your numbers for 2 months (after 1 warning) and you will be another person looking for a job. But the good news is, if you have Citrix on your resume, you can pretty much get any other sales job you want or better. Only Gladiators survive here. If you are not one, then be prepared to be broken.

2 types of people at Citrix: Those that everyone knows, talks about, and wanna imitate, and those that have no name and have very little time at this company.

PS Cocaine helps a lot with this job. Or amphetamines lol. No drug tests so work hard, play hard :)

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement and why? What is you biggest flaw?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a brief phone screen, followed by an in person interview that took about 3 hours. Just be able to carry a conversation and tell them that you are money hungry and they will eat that up. Feel free to curse and be human, they appreciate that.

Interview Questions

• Asked pretty standard interview questions. Be able to walk through your resume, talk about a time you failed, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with several sales managers in person and completed a GoToMeeting interview with VP. I was warned that the company was undergoing several changes while separating from Citrix Corporate, but the lack of internal communication was a huge red flag for me. I was given an offer within 48 hours of interviewing, but it was rescinded because I inquired about flexibility in the start date due to a trip I was planning. She expected me to start with less than 1 week notice.. It's hard to believe she felt asking for a 2 week notice was unreasonable. She stated that I wasn't "jumping" at this amazing opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose?
      Why do you want a Quota over your head?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy interview, very behavioral and just want to make sure that you're a hard worker and that you can deal with rejection, because it's all cold calling. Just wanted to see how do you perform under hard conditions to make sure that you'll be successful within the job.

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest class you've taken and why?   Answer Question