Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

3.1

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to do a thirty minute phone interview. The phone interview was on time and fairly easy. The manager was very personable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• They were essentially behavioral questions. Walk me through your previous experience and how this would help you contribute to our team at Citrix etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Applied online for a different position, but received an email from HR asking if I was interested in a Director position. I agreed, and set up a time for a phone interview. The HR person never called at the agreed upon time. I sent email to inquire what happened, and HR said she got busy (no apology) and rescheduled for a different day. On the second attempt for the phone interview, the HR person said (before asking me one question) that they were looking for someone with more experience, and that I would not be considered. All of that is fine, but why invite me to apply & then set up an interview, only to tell me I'm not qualified? It made no sense at all & was a waste of everyone's time.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I attended the career fair and got a call from the career fair the next day. Was asked 1 question and was given around 1 hour to solve the question.

Associate Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Easy Going, Very structured. Asked a lot of questions about past internships, activities and personality questions.

Gave tour of the office, and sat in with an "IC" and listened to some prospecting phone calls

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

One phone screening interview, 4 video conference call interviews, and 4 in-person interviews over the course of 2 1/2 months. Interview process was slow. Very surprised that after going through to final interview stage, Citrix did not have the courtesy to call me or even send an email to communicate that they had extended the job offer to another candidate. I would have expected a company like Citrix to have at least extended the professional courtesy to let me know I was not selected (as opposed to finding out second hand that the position had been offered to someone else). Otherwise, interview process was fine. Nothing unexpected in terms of questions and so forth.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions regarding my work experience and skill set. No questions were unexpected or particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Decent interview process a panel format. My personal experience had my interviewer questioning me in a unprofessional cynical way. Surprised that I got the job with how crude she was

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

3 interviews in total, 1 phone, 1 video (using Citrix Go To Meeting), and 1 in person. I was asked questions related to experience and scripting in a programming language.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in May 2017.

Interview

Initial Hackerrank with two questions. Of you prepare well enough with CTCI and Leetcode then it's all you need. Next moved forward for phone interview. Intense phone interview round. Depth of core Java, few network and OS questions. Next moved on to on-site interview. One of the most welcoming interviewers. Had a great experience with questions and depth of core Java discussions. Few Android questions and as usual Network and OS.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Great staff. Each person interviewing was specific when answering questions. They made an extra effort to make sure I was comfortable throughout the process. I liked the environment of the interview, I didn't seem targeted like I was in for interrogation. The process was smooth.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Was selected during the career fair. Got the interview next day. The interview involved a quick coding test and some questions from resume. That was the last time me or anyone who got selected heard from those guys.