Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Short Phone interview. Second interview was 5 hour interview involving lunch, question and answering, and 2 manager interviews. There was also some cold calling that was very relaxed. The environment and culture of the company is fantastic.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix in June 2016.

Interview

One long interview at the office preceded by a phone interview. Background check procees was clumsily done and inaccurate. Had to let them know of several mistakes they made like not calling correct prior place of employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Referred by an associate even though not looking at Citrix. Response from resume submission was extremely slow. Nearly one month. Interviewed with two managers for an hour, which went well. Both were very personable and fun. The next week I received an email to interview. I responded no as I was indisposed that week and asked if it was a follow up to the prior interview. No response.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

It was an overall great experience and spoke to friendly people. I was initially contacted by a recruiter and then passed over to those I would be working closely with. Three rounds of interviews: phone, video, and then onsite. Everyone I interviewed with asked the basic questions. They weren't too serious and liked a bit of personality throughout the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if co-workers weren't responsive but you needed them to do something?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied from the career fair. They take a lot of interviews.
    1 interview in college -> Hacker rank -> 1 Go to meeting -> Onsite.
    They demand a large skill set. Also threading is very important to them.
    Prepare your DS/Algo well.

Interview Questions

• An algo question on threading.
      Implement a queue and then pop only odd & even elements.
      Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in May 2016.

Interview

Got an email regarding a position for which I didnt really apply but I guess they picked up my resume from their resource pool.
    Technical video interview with 3 people which lasted for 2 hours. Alot of questions on servers, windows operating system, TCP?IP, test scenarios, subnetting.
    Got rejected even though the interview went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Test scenario- suppose you have a micrwave to test, what would be the test scenarios and test plans for it? how would you rate the severity of each test scenario.
      Was shown a network and asked , how data is flowing in and out of neetwork? What would be the IP address shown to the computer outside the network for the ones in the network. Basically trying to see how well you know the subnetting concepts.
      A clock based puzzle.
      Write a code to find the middle of your name.
      Windows operating system questions
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I just had 1 phone interview for 1 hour. It as mostly about c, c++ and operating systems. I applied through my university. It was for citrix in santa barbara.

Software Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citrix (Champaign, IL).

Interview

I was referred by a friend, and I don't recall if I had a phone screening. On site, I spoke with the manager of the team, a senior QA engineer, and a senior developer. The senior developer had me write some code on a white board, the senior QA engineer asked some technical questions, and the manager described the team's work and asked experience related questions.

Interview Questions

• Write insert and delete functions for both a singly linked list and a doubly linked list.   Answer Question
    • Write a function to convert decimal to hexadecimal.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then an onsite technical interview. Overall the interview process was painless and very professional. I was asked to answer questions about Networking and C#.NET. After the interview was over, the team was quick in getting back to me to let me know their decision.

Interview Questions

• Given a 3q and a 5q bucket (and water source) how can you make exactly 4q?   2 Answers

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted through recruiter, got the call after 1 month. Initial round was conducted in GoToMeeting (video conference) which is Citrix internal tool. Webcam required for this interview.
     Overall the interview process was painless and very professional.

Interview Questions

• more about the automation experience like how did you handle the scenario when you have this problem kind of questions   Answer Question