Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

It was an overall great experience and spoke to friendly people. I was initially contacted by a recruiter and then passed over to those I would be working closely with. Three rounds of interviews: phone, video, and then onsite. Everyone I interviewed with asked the basic questions. They weren't too serious and liked a bit of personality throughout the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if co-workers weren't responsive but you needed them to do something?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied from the career fair. They take a lot of interviews.
    1 interview in college -> Hacker rank -> 1 Go to meeting -> Onsite.
    They demand a large skill set. Also threading is very important to them.
    Prepare your DS/Algo well.

Interview Questions

• An algo question on threading.
      Implement a queue and then pop only odd & even elements.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in May 2016.

Interview

Got an email regarding a position for which I didnt really apply but I guess they picked up my resume from their resource pool.
    Technical video interview with 3 people which lasted for 2 hours. Alot of questions on servers, windows operating system, TCP?IP, test scenarios, subnetting.
    Got rejected even though the interview went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Test scenario- suppose you have a micrwave to test, what would be the test scenarios and test plans for it? how would you rate the severity of each test scenario.
      Was shown a network and asked , how data is flowing in and out of neetwork? What would be the IP address shown to the computer outside the network for the ones in the network. Basically trying to see how well you know the subnetting concepts.
      A clock based puzzle.
      Write a code to find the middle of your name.
      Windows operating system questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I just had 1 phone interview for 1 hour. It as mostly about c, c++ and operating systems. I applied through my university. It was for citrix in santa barbara.

Software Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citrix (Champaign, IL).

Interview

I was referred by a friend, and I don't recall if I had a phone screening. On site, I spoke with the manager of the team, a senior QA engineer, and a senior developer. The senior developer had me write some code on a white board, the senior QA engineer asked some technical questions, and the manager described the team's work and asked experience related questions.

Interview Questions

• Write insert and delete functions for both a singly linked list and a doubly linked list.   Answer Question
    • Write a function to convert decimal to hexadecimal.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then an onsite technical interview. Overall the interview process was painless and very professional. I was asked to answer questions about Networking and C#.NET. After the interview was over, the team was quick in getting back to me to let me know their decision.

Interview Questions

• Given a 3q and a 5q bucket (and water source) how can you make exactly 4q?   2 Answers

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted through recruiter, got the call after 1 month. Initial round was conducted in GoToMeeting (video conference) which is Citrix internal tool. Webcam required for this interview.
     Overall the interview process was painless and very professional.

Interview Questions

• more about the automation experience like how did you handle the scenario when you have this problem kind of questions   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. they incorporate a tour of the building so you can talk more casually, however I was asked about every single thing on my resume and how to translate it to there.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you could be successful making cold calls.   1 Answer

Partner Services Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citrix (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager plus 2 peer reviews and Managing Director. Very efficient process with excellent recruiter coordination and communications. All interviews were professionally executed with very candid discussions of their needs and expected outcomes. Even though I was not offered the job - I felt I was treated fairly throughout the interview process. Best interview experience I've had in the last 9 months.

Interview Questions

• Very focused questions regarding line of business growth and enablement needs   Answer Question

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

A set of two interviews: A technical and a meet and greet the team.

Technical was challenging but they was engaging and set the tone to what kind of environment they have.

Interview Questions

• Basic Javascript question like hosting to creating an algorithm to solve a problem   Answer Question