Citrix Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Marketing Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

First interviewed with HR/Recruiter then HIring Manger. Worst experience ever interviewing with a company. Would suggest candidates seriously consider how badly they need a job before accepting an offer. At the end, rude and disrespectful. HR follow up non-existent. They dont care...if they don't care why would the other employees you might be working with. My suggestion: look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix in October 2014.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a university job fair and was able to schedule a 1:1 interview for the next day.

When I arrived, the interviewer was very nice and the interview itself was very relaxed. They asked basic questions about what I was studying and how I had come to choose my university and major.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Goleta, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

When through lengthy interview process - one-to-one phone interviews and followed by face-to-face with various peers and managers. Asked mostly work experience questions and less on hypothetical scenario ones.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you are in this position currently?   1 Answer