Citrix Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Network Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

After having like 3 phone calls taking up my lunch hours for those 3 days spread over 3 weeks I was asked to go into the office for an in person interview. This interview took way too long. I was late for an appointment and my phone kept ringing. I tried to explain that I did not plan for the interview to take that long and they asked if I wanted to reschedule. I asked how much longer it would take and they said not much longer... another hour later it ended. They should have informed me that the interview would take 2.5 hours and I would have scheduled accordingly. I don't see why an interview would take that long unless you were not very good at assessing a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

• What switches from one utility to another when a failure is detected?   2 Answers
  • How would you know if a port is open or not.   3 Answers

I declined the offer because they did not seem organized enough to be a stable environment.

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

The process was geared toward finding the best candidate, not just in terms of technical expertise, but also in terms of team interaction.
    All throughout the process everyone made sure I was comfortable and understood the next steps and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• The technical interview was scheduled for 2 hours, and was the most difficult technical interview I've ever been exposed to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was rather informal, and very easy.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a bit slow as overall process took almost 2 months. There were 5 Rounds including HR. (3 Technical 1 Managerial 1 HR).

Recruiters were easily reachable and updates were given within a week. Technical rounds were easy if your basic about networking is clear. US technical round went for 1 hour with lot of basic networking questions.

Managerial round was very good and she allowed me to talk to one of the technical team member. HR round was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking questions and other questions on your resume. eg BGP, OSPF, QoS, Troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix in October 2014.

Interview

3 interviews: First interview like writing exam. Some questions:
    - OSI model layer.
    - Define how traceroute command works
    - Parts of an http header
    - Differences between public and private keys.
    - In a big company with hundreds of employers there is a section that can't connect to the web server. Define the tests, steps and tools used to solve the problem.

The second interview was like technical written interview but with people. The third one was with two managers