Citrix Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.7

Lead Renewal Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (New York, NY).

Interview

HR was prompt in lining up multiple rounds of interview. Interviewers seemed to be like in their own shell and not tuned with the changing trends of the market. Regular standard questions like what is your motivation, strengths & weaknesses. HR never communicated anything after 3 rounds of interview.. very dissappointed and very bad experience. Will never apply to this company again

Database Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied for a Database position. First interview they gave me the incorrect information for dialing in. After reschedule, they interviewed me for the wrong position and kept going.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I met the technical staffs at the career fair at my university. They were interested to know about the projects that you have worked on and were on a lookout for a mobile developer. Since. I had some previous internship experience related to mobile development I made it through the next stage of the interview. It was scheduled for the next day. The interviewer was polite and started asking me question related to basics of networking and conceptual question on multi-threading and at this point I was pretty comfortable. Then he placed a scenario based question for which I could provide an optimized approach for the solution and which he was happy. But, in the end I never got a reply from them regarding the status of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Conceptual questions on multi-threading, operating systems.   Answer Question

Audio Platform Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citrix (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume on school's career fair and got the email to schedule the time to do phone interview. Some questions are about your resume: projects, your favorite courses in school and why? Some are basic Java and data structure questions: linked list and array list. Why do you choose Java from many languages?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Hoboken, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

This is an interview enabled by co-op program.
    Interviewed by two developers(could be)

Interview Questions

• How you start working with Hibernate?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Typical sales interview - if you know someone there you are a shoe in. They were looking for hunters like everyone else. They like process driven sales rep. Every office has its own culture and I would recommend connecting with someone on LinkedIn who works at that office to get advice