Citrix Interview Questions in Raleigh, NC | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.8

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The process didn't take too long. The interview was about 45 minutes. Asked a lot about experience and were looking for it to match the job description well or you probably were not a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Compare two brands, one that is good and why and one that is bad and why   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I originally went through a recruiter, who was very nice. The day of the interview was very long. I had to be there very early and go through two interviews, job shadowing and a period trying my hand at sales. There is so much glass that you feel very observed the entire time. They walked you around to show you some of the perks and tempt you in to thinking it will be fun. I didn't leave until after 1pm and was exhausted from the noise and overstimulation in the building.

Associate Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Interview process was quick and straight forward. A week from my initial phone call with the HR rep I had my first interview, which was conducted in a round robin style process with 4 managers. All managers were very personable and down to earth, which made the process bearable. I received a phone call the following day extending a job offer.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview, followed up by an interview at their location in Raleigh. You'll have experience with an employee of how the job is like, go right to the phones and start cold calling, and then proceed to be interviewed by two individuals (One on resume, one on personality).

Interview Questions

• Name a time you failed and what you did to overcome it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

it is long but they knock out in one day instead of 3 separate interviews. They have one phone interview to screen you then they had me come in for a 4 hour interview. They showed me around the building, had me sit in with someone making calls then make my own cold calls. and finally there were two 45 minute interviews from two separate managers.

Interview Questions

• what is something your last employees would say you need to improve upon and another quality they would say you are great at?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none hey offer you the job and you take it or they move on to the next person.

Senior Cloud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

The first stage is a phone screening interview with the hiring manager. He'll ask general questions about experience, achievements and attitude towards work. Next I joined all team members in an videoconference interview where they asked me specific questions about my experience, skills and attitude. Finally, they asked me to visit the company headquarters where I met other managers and senior level executives.

Interview Questions

• 1. Are you familiar with the 12-factor App methodology?
      2. How would you plan and execute a blue-green deployment?
      3. Describe the components of a CI/CD pipeline implementation you are familiar with. Next they asked me to describe each component in detail and my role in the contribution to the infrastructure that supports the CI/CD pipeline.
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was an all day affair, starting at 9am and ending at 1:45. There were four of us interviewing and the first thing was a tour of the office with everyone. After that they had us rotate through talking to 2 different managers, sitting in a phone call and then making phone calls. Next we had lunch and then a Q&A session with two employees, one that was relatively new and one that had been there longer. This was a chance to ask them anything without the presence of any managers or reporting back to their managers.

Interview Questions

• How will this position and working here align with your ultimate goals?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I got a email for a phone screening. The interviewer was very nice and it seemed more as if it was a conversation. Very personable and warm. While some questions were typical it still requires preparation. The interviewer had a ton of strong things to say about the company and was very enthusiastic and informative throughout the entire interview.

ShareFile Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter, then was invited to a networking event to meet several employees of Citrix, then was invited on-site for a 5 hour interview which included lunch (45 mins), Q&A session with current employees (45 mins), interviews with 2 different hiring managers (90 mins.), shadowing a current employee (30 mins) & making calls (30 mins).

Interview Questions

• How do you see the opportunity at Citrix helping you move forward in your career and towards your eventual goals? What aspects of the job and company are most important to you as you consider this opportunity?   Answer Question
    • What potential downsides do you see with the company, and what particular challenges and obstacles do you anticipate having to overcome to be successful at Citrix?   Answer Question
    • What steps are you willing to take and how do you plan to overcome the potential challenges you anticipate?   Answer Question
    • How does this opportunity compare to others you are considering? Is it your first choice or just one of many?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Short Phone interview. Second interview was 5 hour interview involving lunch, question and answering, and 2 manager interviews. There was also some cold calling that was very relaxed. The environment and culture of the company is fantastic.