Citrix Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

A head hunter provided me the opportunity to interview with the hiring manager. The interview was setup over email and was an easy process. Only had one interview and we both realized I wasn't a fit for the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is really good as they let you know exactly what you will be expect in the sales role. After the first interview they send you a questionnaire. If your answers are satisfying (I guess) they invite you to the second round where you can make some cold calls, talk to employees and have a private employee talk. I decided during that round that the job role was not exactly what I was looking for, which I kind of communicated in the second questionnaire that followed. I had one or two interviews with different managers and they were really good and the managers were really nice.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What are your concerns working for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with campus recruiter at university career fair and really loved the passion they chad for Citrix. The recruiter told me both about the great things that Citrix has to offer, as well as certain things he wished were different as in any company.

Interview Questions

• If you are a used car salesman and you only have a minivan and a sports car for sale. How do you approach a potential customer who is at the dealership?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix (Boston, MA).

Interview

pretty straight forward, 2 interviews, and I got the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

Employee referral that lead to unofficial screenings with other members of the team to determine if this was the right fight. Next step was a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a phone conversation with the hiring manager and finally a face to face meeting with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

long interview process. Over 10 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is none

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Was brief to the point. Simple and standard quedtions on previous track record. How would approach the territory and examples of successes, how to forecast accerately etc...once the overview of the company was complete, then the offer letter was drafted up for review and signature

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negociate much

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Long interview process with many interviews over several weeks. Interviews were face to face, phone, and via video conference. Eleven interviews total with 2 interviews having multiple interview sessions on different days/times with me. The organization did all that I think they could to make the process as painless as possible.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience contribute to both your and Citrix'
       organization success?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2014.

Interview

7 stage interview difficult process lots of paper work some gaps between process this was the most difficult part of the process was the gaps between stages and waiting on a decision

Interview Questions

Negotiation

difficult

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2011.

Interview

The person interviewing me was very rude and treated me like a child. I have interviewed many different places both in person and on the phone, and this was by far the worst experience I have ever had. When I was talking about my internship experience, my interviewer admonished me, saying I should have done something better. Then, when I asked him to repeat a question, he then talked down to me. Over the course of the interview his tone grew more and more harsh and condescending towards me. The conversation ended with him saying I would not be a good fit, which I agreed with. It's okay because I only applied to get more interview practice, it looks like a terrible place to work. They seem to think they are a 'fun' company because they have Nerf guns and corn hole, when in all honesty it just looks like a depressing call center.