Citrix Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 28, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in January 2015.

Interview

average. long process. extremely long time to get letter of offer and package details. HR process seems over complicated and old systems. Sometimes a lack of communication from various stakeholders

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix in May 2010.

Interview

Not a bad experience, hard to get a beat on the hiring manager. Insist on meeting in person early, while their products focus on the ability to work remotely, often it is better to meet in person early to decide if it is a fit.

Interview Questions

• How did you get this interview?   1 Answer

better offer came in before the process was finished.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citrix in July 2009.

Interview

The managers are very professional and sharp. I had two in-person interviews followed by a phone interview. They did a great job of sharing the opportunities and challenges of Citrix. I was and still am impressed by the product mix and potential and people looked like a good group to work with. The hiring manager was very nice to call back and explain that many people including internal candidates applied for that position therefore someone else was chosen instead.

Interview Questions

• Share a challenging sales experience and how you put in extra effort on it to turn it around.   Answer Question