Citrix Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn and was contacted by the recruiter. Had 2 rounds of phone interview based on my background and problem solving skills and was then invited for an onsite. During onsite, the GotoMeeting Product manager decides those are not the skills he is looking for decides to call off the interview in 45mins. Later I learnt from the recruiter, that it was the same Product Manager's idea to get me onsite after going through my background.. Looks like the product manager himself, really doesn't know what he wants for the team and the product in itself. !!

Interview Questions

• Resume based questions, Promises in Javascript, Solve a javascript based question.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview went for 2 months almost. Very Very Slow process. After giving 5 rounds of Telephonic/goto meeting rounds I was asked to come for Onsite. They asked me to take a Technical Written Test after 4 rounds and rejected me saying my skill set was a mismatch for the Job Requirement. I mean it took them 7-8 rounds and 2 months to figure that out. They could have just asked me for a written test at the start of the interview process. it was complete waste of time for me and every one involved Very Bad Experience.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a Talent Recruiter from Citrix, then a Manager from Karlsruhe, and then another Account Manager (now colleague) in SF. All interviews took place through phone or virtually through Go To Meeting. Most of that to be was expected because the recruiter was on the east coast, and the Manager was in Germany. I was surprised that I wasn't called in for an in-office interview. So basically, I was hired without them ever having met me.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about having a lot of independence in my work environment.   1 Answer
    • I was asked to describe a challenging situation with a client in the past and how I'd handled it.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview was good but they didnt offer me.