Citrix Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Citrix Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Software Development Engineer - Microsoft Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

First an online coding test with 2 questions. Then 2 coding phone interview rounds. then onsite round comprising of following rounds:

1. debugging round - given 2 c++ pointers and 1 c# multithreaded program to debug.
    2. technical round - 3 engineers asked questions for 1.5 hrs.
    3. lunch with 3 team members - nice restaurant
    4. 2 problem solving rounds
    5. wrap up round

Interview Questions

• phone interview rounds : deduplicate a linkedlist, find the nth prime number and tell complexity.

pointers already freed were being freed again, call stack was being overwritten in the 2 c++ programs. C# was asked to implement a simple spin lock in a producer consumer and a queue program where the queue has just one element. so once producer pushes to queue it needs to spin in a while loop until the consumer consumes it when the consumer starts spinning.

2. technical round - 3 engineers asked questions for 1.5 hrs.

what are 2 ways to implement factorial. what if a very large factorial was to be calculated how to overcome long overflow in that case. How to memoize wisely and not each and every factorial. so basically need to memoize things like 100! 200! 300! is my guess and calculating intermediate ones is easier then.

3. lunch with 3 team members - nice restaurant

really nice casual people and food.

4. 2 problem solving rounds

how will you design twitter, had to go from A->Z .
      tell about what happens when keyboard key is pressed (about interrupt handling etc.). prepare OS fundamentals defintely.
      Design a publisher subscriber kind of classes such that publishing and subscriber rates can differ. so had to use a queue and do synchronization on the queue as there cud be multiple publishers and subscribers to the same queue.

5. wrap up round

what is polymorphishm.
      basic OS questions like process virtual memory related .
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

The HackerRank quiz and coding problem.
    The quiz contains 8 or 10 multiple choice questions, which include process ,tread, page fault and some other basic C++ concept.

The two programming questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Really good experience. Met the team of citrix in the campus fair and submitted my resume to them. Got a call within a week. Very good and fast communication. Did the coding on an IDE on my own laptop. Got the results of the interview within the next two days.

Interview Questions

• ABout my resume, about html,javascript and lots on java. Got a coding question in java   Answer Question