Citrix Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

The interview process was lengthy - it took 2 months. However, everyone was incredibly approachable, friendly and professional.

The first interview was the typical HR screen that only lasted about 20 minutes. The purpose was to determine if their was an initial match of salary, skills and experience.

The next two interviews were phone and "GoToMeeting" with department members/peers. Their questions dug a bit deeper into the resume and relevant experience examples. They were also very approachable and conversational, so the interview did not feel tough at all.

The final step was a half-day event, including 2 one-hour face-to-face interviews with the VP and Sr. Director. These interviews were in-depth and had many behavioral questions, conceptual questions, and detailed experience questions. Although the questions were the toughest in the process, they were still very approachable and friendly employees. The day then continued with a lunch with potential colleagues. The lunch was an informal, conversational time to determine if there was compatibility and a culture fit.

Although most of the time there were several days or even several weeks between each step, which was a little frustrating, overall the process was very positive and made me want to work there because everyone was amazing.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a variety of "What would you do if..." type of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation on the offer, but the offer was way better than I even expected, so I had no need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I interviewed at Citrix (Miami, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was seamless without any hiccups. Hr we very responsive

Interview Questions

• upfront question about my salary   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer then i counter offered and the met me half way

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Best recruiting and interview process I have had on my professional journey to date.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview was unexpected but very good to help qualify me for this role and amazing team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was good it obviously worked in my favor and I am looking forward to furthering my career @ Citrix

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was well planned. First one being telephonic conversation, face to face and then the final interview. All this happened in less than 2 months which was fantastic. Everything was well planned by the Talent Acquisition Team

Interview Questions

• Number of years of previous work experience in the field that I am experienced was informed to Citrix where they were satisfied with my answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation whatsoever, as the offer was taken by me positively