Citrix Senior Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Senior Sales Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Redmond, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Met with local sales team, management, and incumbent engineer. Performed demo and discussed product strengths and weaknesses. Also reviewed company culture and approach to customer success. Presentation was on a product of my choice from past or present. Skills review was conducted during and after the presentation, in which I showed technical architecture to relate to the product team I was interviewing for. The most difficult questions I had were related to competitors products, as I had not researched those.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach objections related to competitive products?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citrix in April 2013.

Interview

Went through 2-3 screening interviews, for both sides to get common understanding of role, responsibilities and my skills and capabilities. Hiring Manager, senior peer, sales director. These interviews were not difficult but were targeted to gage personality, experience and skills level. They also went over product, market, etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to present one of their products to them. Gave me 1 month to prepare presentation materials.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

The application process was pretty straight forward. I was told about the position as a former Citrix employee. I reached out to the hiring manager and he suggested for me to apply. I applied online. Now the online application seems very out of date but allows you to have a profile to apply to multiple positions. Once the application is submitted, it did take some time to get the process going.

I had a couple of phone interviews. The first one was very laid back. The second one was technical from someone on the team. The questions were not hard but I do not expect the questions and I expected more questions on my background. Then I was asked to fly out to HQ in CA to meet with five 1:1 interviews. All of the interviews were fairly laid back and questions were decent. No one expected me to have the hands on experience on the new technology. I was asked questions around technology for the most part and questions on my current position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a few years?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see DaaS in conjunction with IaaS?   1 Answer
    • When XenServer writes to storage, how does it do it?   Answer Question