Citrix Software Test Engineer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Citrix Software Test Engineer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

3.4

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Aptitude+Technical Aptitude test (1 hour)
Coding Round (1 hour)
5 Technical Interviews focusing on all concepts of Computer Science(DS&A, DBMS, Networks, OS, Linux). They mainly check coding skills, Operating Systems knowledge and DBMS. They expect error free code and need to test all edge cases.
1 HR

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was 2 Telephonic Rounds and then 4 F2f interview round and then one Hr round was a big procedure. But they were quick in the process result and offered within on week. they Asked Basic networking, Data Structures, Algorithms and Puzzles. And they asked to describe the projects which you have done in the past .

Interview Questions

• How you will test a projector like system. where the client side have the screen only and the screen is not showing anything how will you resolve this. I didnt remember the exact scenario ,i have describe as far as i remember.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were not much negotiation as I were fresher for them so they have the same policy for all the freshers.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

There were six rounds of interview. 4 technical,1 managerial and 1 HR round.Interview process was completed in a day.HR interview was rescheduled for another day though.HR and Interviewer were helpful and candidates were informed for the interview process.Every round of interview was for 30-40 min.(max).

Interview Questions

• How do you think yourself a suitable candidate for this designation   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiated.Advise to others,don't hesitate to negotiate.Negotiate well for compensation,joining bonus,stocks,etc.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Telephonic,and face to face. Interviews were mostly done on OS,Networking and past project n how u deal with product quality i critical situations.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Was contacted for the position by a consultancy.Rounds as follows:
    1.Technical (telephonic)
    2.Technical (telephonic)
    3.Technical (F2F panel)
    4.managerial
    5.HR

Most of the questions were from Operating systems and networking side.

Interview Questions

• It was related to test planning and how dependencies are defined. and
      -OS crash debugging
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Had 5 rounds interviewed by Senior members of the team including a manager and HR round.
    All rounds were fairly simple. Questions revolved around operating systems. Things like files systems, basic OS concepts. One round consisted of questions from chapters from the book Gilberschatz, Galvin, Gagne: Operating System Concepts almost in an identical order. Questions about testing, testing models were asked in detail. It was not very technical, it was more of how much you could answer and how u answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Looking at my college projects, what Software Development cycle process did this follow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview was very comprehensively focused on Networking Knowledge. The interviewer asked questions regarding TCP/IP and some operating system concepts. It lasted about 1 hour and the interviewer was very kindly detailed aspects of the job profile and even offered pros and cons if I take the offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain the process flow in the TCP/IP stack for a HTTP Request.   Answer Question