Citrix Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Systems Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (San Jose, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Went through a total of 8 phone calls / Go-To-Meetings including the final call with the Sr. Director of the team (IT / Enterprise Networking Group). My confidence was pretty high after going 8 rounds with about everyone in this entire organization. Then they want radio silent and I didn't hear anything until following up about a week later only to find out they decided on someone else.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions on technical experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (San Jose, CA).

Interview

So I'm not really impressed with the hiring process. It seems like they are hiring people directly out of Cisco. Then they are hiring their buddies from Cisco, and getting rid of the talented employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun outside of work. (An inadvertent question to divulge if your married, have kids or have the time to work 24/7.   Answer Question

Other companies more deserving of my talent.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening followed by 1:1 interview at there Bangalore location. There were 4 rounds of technical interview : C Data structures, algorithms and past experience / domain specific. The interviewers seemed knowledgable and mostly tried to gauge your skill level. The downside was their unreasonable expectation to find ideal candidate with perfectly matching previous experience. They should have more faith in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Doubly linked list - deletion of nodes. Check if two linked lists merge.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

One of the best interviews I even had. They started with the basics on OS and networking.

Interview Questions

• What is the structure of PCB?   1 Answer