Citrix Technical Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Technical Relationship Manager Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I had like 5 Interviews in total, different topics, from technical to management skills, how to create good customer relations, troubleshooting methodology, and past experiences, presentation skills, management skills and procedures, rational thinking. Glassdoor helped me to get on track on this path easily

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very fast interview process but with technical skills, men this is sucks you know we have to put a lot of words to complete this ..., think in something new, we have to create any fantasy to complete the 50 words this is man. This is unusual for this pice of

Interview Questions

• The better situation in you career   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from a recruiter getting basic information such as salary requirements. They also offered a phone interview. After a second phone interview,I was flown to Ft. Lauderdale for a series of interviews. The first was technical, the second was with other TRMs, the third was with managers. Some days later I was offered the job but they low balled on pay. The hiring manager called to discuss the pay issue and we were able to come to an agreement that was acceptable to both parties. They were very reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Role playing question trying to confound you with lots of details and difficult situations.   1 Answer

Technical Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call week later . Nothing special just general pre-screening interview .
    Next interview was 1.5 weeks later with one of the team members - it was less technical ,more general discussion. One week later i had another phone interview with a panel of 4 participants al ot of technical questions but nothing special standard product related questions and one more interview with the team leader . Two weeks latter i had another interview more like a discussion . Job offer was discussed over the phone and was 20-35% lower than offers received from other companies .
    Overall experience is below the average .

The offer was 30% lower than offers received from other companies

Technical Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix in May 2007.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process, phone interview then out to corporate for a day of interviews. Overall good vibes, nice people and the work environment seemed casual.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process for handling a customers issue.   1 Answer