Citrix Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citrix Test Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in January 2012.

Interview

The process starts with an initial phone interview to judge your basic technical knowledge, if successful you will be invited to an interview at a Citrix offer. This will consist of a couple of 1:1 business and HR interviews and a technical interview. If successfull you will then have a final telephone interview with HR department which when complete will lead to an offer. (My understanding is that if one of the interviewers does not like you then an offer will not be made.)

This is a tough interview but it is fair and a pleasent change from the average box ticking of other employers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

First round with the first level manager. It was a telephonic interview and covered mostly basic Networking concepts.
    The onsite interview was for 4-5 hours with two engineers and two managers. It was a thorough interview and Networking concepts were covered in depth.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions pertaining to TCP were asked and most of them were based on practical scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was entertained.