Citrus Valley Health Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citrus Valley Health Partners

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrus Valley Health Partners (Covina, CA).

Interview

Fair and just. I was kept informed of every step and was able to understand exactly where I was in the process at all times. It was a pleasant experience. One of the best HRs I have ever worked with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you'd think you'd be a good fit.   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrus Valley Health Partners.

Interview

At first there was a phone screening interview, basically asking questions about work history and why I wanted to be a case manager. Then the personal interview followed about a week later. Both Director and charge nurse were there during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is you best work asset?   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Interview

Brief interview, they ask the basic questions. It was two people interviewing. Both were very nice. It is a good company to work for. After the interview I was offered a tour. The place was clean and the staff were friendly.

Lab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citrus Valley Health Partners (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

well structured they were pretty straight forward. if your confident at what you do and you set your standards pretty high you should be well off and no problems with the interview. when asked any questions about the company make sure you study their overall mission statements and goals. make sure you dress sharply and talk about what is relevant to the job description.

NICU Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citrus Valley Health Partners.

Interview

Really simple interview with director in the NICU. Interview took about 15-20 minutes. 1:1 interview in director's office, with about 5-6 questions about me, why I want to work here and offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out a co-worker was doing something wrong? What would you do if you found out you were wrong?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citrus Valley Health Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Great process fast and easy. Interviewer very nice and prompt. Very professional and on time.
    I felt comfortable with the process. The questions were relevant to the situation and work that i was interviewing for . The waiting time was minimal.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience and how can it be an asset in our hospital setting?   Answer Question

PBX Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citrus Valley Health Partners (West Covina, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted immediately and the recruiter accommodated me when I scheduled an interview. I was traveling 6+ hours for the interview because I intend to relocate. She was very informative about the job requirements and what training would entail. Her questions were probing and well-crafted. I was told that I would hear from her in a few days, via e-mail or phone call. I was not contacted after the interview and follow-up calls.