City Business Solutions (IL) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at City Business Solutions (IL)

Negative33%
Neutral67%
Applied online67%
Campus Recruiting33%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at City Business Solutions (IL)

City Business Solutions (IL)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at City Business Solutions (IL)

Interview

Normal interview questions. They asked what my background was and to describe my past work history and how it could apply to the job with them. Nothing unusual was asked. But they do ask for an all day interview for you to observe the work and see how you handle it.

Interview Questions
  • What best qualifies you for this position?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview was easy. The interviewer asked very basic interview questions. It didn't seem like the interviewer even read my resume before meeting with me. When I asked questions I received vague responses. I left not really understanding what I would be doing there on a daily basis even though I explicitly asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at City Business Solutions (IL) (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2014

Interview

1. 15 minute in-person interview with manager. Questions don't probe too deeply into personality and are not too hard. 2. Receive call to go to 2nd round interview, which will involve shadowing a corporate trainer in the field to make sales. Essentially just walked door-to-door with the interviewing sales rep as he asked a few questions every now and then. Spent entire day (though I heard they let interviewees out by lunch now) in field and came back to office at night to fill out a short questionnaire. Be told to wait a few minutes to see if they would want to proceed with 3rd round interview: 3. Get called into different manager's office for interview, answer questions and receive job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What was an accomplishment in your life that you feel truly proud of?
Be the first to find this interview helpful