City Colleges of Chicago College Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City Colleges of Chicago College Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at City Colleges of Chicago

College Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City Colleges of Chicago.

Interview

Unless you work at one of the colleges or have a connection, it's hard to even get an interview. It was a simple interview process. The first interview is with a panel of staff and HR and the questions are typical for an advising student services type position. Once you pass that, you meet with the president or designee leadership. Both interviews are about one hour long. The biggest challenge is the interview to hiring could take up to two months. If you get selected, you have to be approved by the Board of Trustee which only meets once a month. Overall, it was an average interview process that has lots of bureaucratic hoops to jump through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for City Colleges of Chicago

College Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City Colleges of Chicago (Appleton, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

Both of my interviews were conducted via Skype. I did not step foot on the campus before my first day of work. The interviewers were at least 30 minutes late for both interviews as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with first generation, low income, and undocumented students?   1 Answer