City Colleges of Chicago Office Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Office Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City Colleges of Chicago (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was first phone screened before the in-person interview. The person who called me for the phone screen didn't leave a message and kept calling my phone until I answered, which I found to be off-putting. It was also very difficult to get a straight-forward answer about the position itself since I was told that the job was not exactly what was posted on their website. I was then contacted by an individual in their HR department who sent me a job description from 2001 along with other materials I needed to fill out.
The in-person interview was standard and out dated. I sat at the head of the table while four other individuals "who I would be working with" asked a round of standardized questions that one would get from any HR website. The questions really didn't seem to have much to do with the position itself. One person only asked me one question and then day-dreamed through the rest of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?   1 Answer