City National Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City National Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at City National Bank

3.1

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank.

Interview

Contacted directly by internal talent acquisition officer through LinkedIn and had HR screening that day. In person interview with one of the team members about one week later, then a second round in-person interview with the manager about two weeks after the first round interview. After the in-person interviews was a phone interview with one of the admins of the department. Overall everyone was very communicative about the process entire process from end to end. From first contact to decision the whole process took about a month and a half.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for City National Bank

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Professional process; they are good with keep up with the communication. First is to talk to the recruiter, then, they scheduled a time to interview with two managers. Then, there is a financial analysis and write-up test. Received a call back the next day to check on how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• Please do a presentation of how you would communicate a problem loan?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

It was super easy to do. I walked in, they asked me a few questions, and offered me the job. It was a walk in the park. You need to know a lot about finance and numbers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was great. It was a three part process. Initial phone interview, then an in person interview. My first in person interview was with two colleagues. Last interview was with management. I found them to be very easy going. They asked about my experience and how I can contribute to the job.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at City National Bank.

Interview

A lot of questions about statistics. Questions are hard. You can't really prepared for it. If you don't know, you don't know. People interviewing are very nice. Parking is little hard to find so make sure you go there early enough. It looks like a good place to work.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at City National Bank.

Interview

The interview process was very straight-forward and expected. They asked a variety of generic accounting and finance questions. They also asked a series of personality questions to make sure that I fit in with the team. The interviewers were well informed and energetic. They represented the bank well.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at City National Bank.

Interview

Interviewed briefly over the phone then did an in person interview with about 8-10 people on the team. The interviewers ranged from very easy questions to difficult questions. Certain people had tougher questions than others.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to walk through the cash flow statement starting with non-cash, operating, investing, financing etc.   Answer Question