City National Bank & Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City National Bank & Trust Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at City National Bank & Trust

Retail Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at City National Bank & Trust.

Interview

The recruiter was great, walked me through the process and informed me if any changes happened! Everyone I interviewed with seem to lI've their job! I would definitely recommend City National Bank to a friend!

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank & Trust (Tulsa, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume. The bank does not issue applications. Submit to Lawton, OK headquarters with mail or online or submit at a bank branch. Phone interview of basics then mailed packet to begin potential background check, credit check, and drug test. Had to bring to interview. Interview with branch manager and assistant manager. After basic questions about past jobs they tried to figure out if I could sell. Basically done by telling me how difficult it was (it turned out to be very difficult) and I had to convince them I had the self motivation to be a seller of bank products.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of business experience to attempt to determine if the candidate can approach an unknown person and sell them on doing business with the bank. If a person has experience selling ideas or advertising they would do well in this job. A very extensive background check and a credit check. The employee will be handling thousands of dollars of cash and related transactions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank & Trust.

Interview

Application, Interview with Staff and Regional Manager about experience, long term and short term goals, examples of what to do in certain situations etc. Then interviewed with the District Manager

Negotiation

No negotiable, $31,000 starting salary.

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank & Trust (Lawton, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me directly from City National Bank and set up an interview. I had an interview with the HR manager and the manager of a department I was interviewing for. I did not get that job but they set up contact with the loan department and I did end up getting that job.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with these programs (they named specifics that the bank uses)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank & Trust (Tulsa, OK) in August 2012.

Interview

Spoke with a branch manager in first interview. It was very easy and relaxed. Second interview was with the regional a few weeks later. It was a bit more serious and to the point but still a simple interview.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank & Trust (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviews consisted of meeting with Regional Manager, Regional Co-Manager and Daughter of the banks owner. No structure to the interviews, just basic questions and background digging.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about team building and increasing sales   Answer Question

Negotiation

No wiggle room for negotiations, it was a take it or leave it offer

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City National Bank & Trust in December 2009.

Interview

Applied

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none