City Of Corpus Christi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City Of Corpus Christi Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.4

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi.

Interview

I lived 1200 miles away so i had a phone interview. I was also hired over the phone. I never met my employer until after i was hired. It was simply circumstances. The only thing negative is my department told me one salary, and the hr department reduced my salary offering by 1k a year when making my arrangements for me to start.

Interview Questions

• How much experience i had in my field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed a job. I didnt feel like i had any wiggle room to negotiate.

Health Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Apply on line, if you are selected for next level, will be called for a panel in person interview. Set of questions will be asked related to you, your life, moments you get angry, job

Interview Questions

• when was last time you got angry in your job? how was your last evaluation? how do you want to SUPPORT the upper management? Experiences in your job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

From application to interview, the process was relatively fast. After selection, it took forever to get an offer (2 months) and another whole lot to get cleared (1 month). Actually my offer was seating in HR for around 3 weeks with no one knowing it was there.

Interview Questions

• Basically the asked about knowledge of water treatment process, regulations and quality (cause-effect, design, etc)   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, salary is what it is which is very crappy

Latchkey Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Very easy. Got a telephone call about two weeks after submitting the application and they ask a few questions to see if you are right with working with children. Very straightforward and painless.

Management Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi in January 2013.

Interview

three panel interview, series of 10 questions, general interview style questions, gave opportunities to ask questions at the end. Gave contact number for future questions. Interview process was smooth, however they take a while to process through human resources.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a stressful environment filled with interuptions   1 Answer

Latchkey Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Questions are discussed about communication and leadership skills and experience regarding children 5 to 13 years of age. Responsible judgment, effective supervision of potential groups of at least 20 children are discussed. Recreational programs sometimes require first aid/CPR abilities and certifications.

Interview Questions

• How do you verify the authorization of a stranger who comes to retrieve a child?   Answer Question

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

They only hire friends, and friends of friends. Not looking for the best qualified applicant.

Librarian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

2 person panel review. Lasted a little over 1 hr. Was asked about experience and knowledge. Asked about what I like regarding the position. Why I wanted to work for them. Why I wanted to leave my current job. What I disliked about my current job. Asked about performing required duties.

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City Of Corpus Christi in January 2009.

Interview

Slow, but fair.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some, goverened by Policy.