City University of Seattle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at City University of Seattle

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at City University of Seattle (Everett, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online. Received call for an interview. Met with administrator for the Education Program (Albright School of Education). A few weeks later, I rec'd an email asking about my availability for the next quarter and then was recommended for appointment.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career goals? What teaching areas are your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Record Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and in between to 15-20 days they called me for interview and also sent me a formal email, they asked me pick up a interview date from different time slots.

Interview Questions

• They me about my previous experience and proficiency in MS office and excel   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City University of Seattle (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was interviewed by an HR recruiter over the phone; then interviewed by a panel of two people; then a panel of five people; then individually by three people; then again by one person. It was excessive to say the least. After being here, I have not talked with one person who has experienced the same rigor that I went through.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had to deal with a difficult or challenging boss?
      What do you know about CityU?
      What are your greatest strengths?
      Answer Question

Marketing Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City University of Seattle (Bellevue, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

Arrangements for interview were by email. Interview lasted approximately an hour and was held in a conference room with one HR person. Office environment was casual to business casual. Interviewer was relaxed and pleasant. Questions seemed typical. I would say the only error on their part, while I still was waiting to hear if I got the job, was they sent an email thanking me for my patience and saying the interview process was taking longer than anticipated and that they were in the final stages of making a selection. The way it was worded made it fairly clear I wasn't still in the running. They notified me later that someone else had received the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you have handled a difficult co-worker.   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City University of Seattle in January 2011.

Interview

Replied to a post on a job board. Received an invitation for a phone interview within 2 days. After the phone interview was asked to come in to talk with the hiring manager and the team. Their description of the position was the type of work that I am comfortable doing and what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• They let me know the job might be moving from Bellevue into downtown Seattle within a year and asked if I would still be interested in the job.   1 Answer

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at City University of Seattle (Seattle, WA) in March 2008.

Interview

Send application, interview and then a demo class.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just an offer to take or leave.