City Wharf Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City Wharf Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at City Wharf Associates

2.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at City Wharf Associates (Islington, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was quick around 10 minutes. The manager briefly introduced the company and the structure and asked basic questions. There are 4,5 managers interviewing at the same time in other group. Each of them will see 25 people a day and select 4-5 candidates into the next round.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at City Wharf Associates (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Once you send them your CV, they most likely will call you back or send you an e-mail to invite you for an interview. After the first interview, I got a call a few hours later and they told me I was successful. I got invited for an Open Day the following day, stayed there from 9am til evening (around 7.30pm) because I've been sent to South London in a shopping mall to have a look at what the job was like on the field. Spend my whole day sitting on an uncomfortable chair, having to answer to lots of questions on a piece of paper about marketing and what I wanted from this job or what my personality was like.
    I got back to the office around 6.30/6.45pm and I had to wait roughly another hour to know the result just because I couldn't start working with them straight away but only after a 2 weeks notice (this really made me upset because I told me during my first interview that I had to give a short notice at work in case they'd choose me).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you, your job experience, what you looking for, why should we choose you etc (basic questions)   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at City Wharf Associates (Islington, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a female representative of the company called Anna. She was very friendly and very welcoming she explained why she was calling and that she wanted to know my availability for an interview.

I then came and met the MD Jay in the marketing suite (it's a serviced building so there are a few companies there) but Anna was there to greet me.

I sat with Jay and he said what I already knew marketing companies are growing and looking to expand. He seemed great and we shared the same goals so then I was told about the assessment day.

I then went on an assessment day which I've done multiple times before so nothing knew there and then went through companies history and future plans with one of the junior managers.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions about myself. Nothing I couldn't answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't go to a sales and marketing interview if you don't believe you can do sales or want to learn sales

Events Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at City Wharf Associates (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Short 10 minute interview at the beginning of the day, then was made to pay to get a train from Angel to Orpington to stand in a shopping centre and watch the other 'Executives' try and sell a credit card until 6pm. During this time I was made to write essay style questions off the top of my head and then dismissed for an hours 'lunch' which they did not offer to pay for. Was invited for a final interview at 6.30pm that night but I declined.

Complete waste of time from a company who wants you to do 12 hour days whilst being paid for 8.

Graduate Management Training Scheme (Spanish Speaking) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at City Wharf Associates (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and in a few days they contact with me for a interview face to face. The job is for be a commercial and sales face to face, so if you do not want it, do not go to the interview. The interviewer was very nice, and the environment was good, but the job is not for me. I do not like the sales and I am not good for that.