City Wide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at City Wide

2.4

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at City Wide (Lenexa, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

All interviews were in a relaxed one on one setting with general knowledge questions about the requirements of the job and past job experience. There was a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes a one on one interview with the person I would be working with day to day and an interview with the DOO.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what DHCP means?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at City Wide.

Interview

Met with both owners and other members of company on a set of 3 interviews. The process was not intimidating and the interviewers very easy to talk to and inviting in the setting

Interview Questions

• Many questions involved talking about situations previously experienced in a related field to the job I was applying for. Follow up questions asked me to describe how I felt and how I handled the situation/the impact it had on me moving forward   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at City Wide (Kansas City, KS) in April 2018.

Interview

Traditional Process. Interviewed with five people. First person was a Facility Service Manager, after that Night Manager, after that, Business Development Representative, after that the Director Of Operations, after that the Branch Manager after that the Vice President of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the job   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Wide (Mansfield, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

This process can only be described as a waste of time and insulting. When the only way this Franchise can think to entice you to come in for an interview is by the President (whichever numbskull bought into the franchise in that particular area) saying "Trust me, I'm the man" it's quite clear the company has nothing legitimate to offer. My biggest regret is not realizing that sooner, as the epiphany hit me in the face like a ton of bricks when I underwent the LEAST professional interview I have ever participated in. Not only was the title of the job I applied to completely changed halfway through the interview process, but this was only due to the fact that I pointed out roughly 50% of the job duties were not even listed on the "job description" which contained no salary or benefit information (because there was virtually none to offer) and I had to print out and bring in for myself. My shock and horror must have been so obvious that the "President" (Matt Sacher) asked me not only once, but TWICE, if I "take drugs" and followed it up by saying something along the lines of "you know like those laxatives..." If that isn't the cherry on top of the least professional interview of all time, I don't know what is. STAY AWAY FROM CITY WIDE OF RHODE ISLAND.

Interview Questions

City Wide Response

May 9, 2018 – Corporate Representative

We’re sorry that you had the experience that you did as we are young and growing franchisee looking for an assistant operations/marketing person. We take full responsibility for our flaws and... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at City Wide (Hudson, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

They had me interview and it went well so they rushed me in for a second interview, they said the would get back to me in a few days. I waited almost a week and reached out to them with a status update but they didn't return my call or email.

Interview Questions

City Wide Response

Mar 21, 2018 – Corporate Representative

We are very sorry for any delay or lack of timely follow up that you may have experienced while interviewing with us. While we are fast paced company that continues to experience steady growth, we... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Wide in January 2016.

Interview

Take your time on the assessment. It is 2 pages. First page is about 100 +/- key words to describe yourself (conservative, relaxed, outgoing, etc). Many are simply adjectives of one another. Second page is traits needed to take care of your current customer. I saw this as the need to show consistency between what I think my traits are and how these traits work with my customers needs. If you say you are quiet and reserved personally, but then say you need to be outgoing and aggressive with the customer, then your traits do not aline with the customer needs. Just my take on it.

Interview Questions

• basic questions. Softballs in my opinion.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at City Wide (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Very chatty about the start of the main office location and owners life up to the point. He didnt really listen to my responses and he seemed to be gearing up for his next fact explination.

Interview Questions

• How I felt working with a computer and how comfortable was I with using them   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at City Wide (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within one day. I had an interview later on that week with the office manager and was invited back for a second interview with the owner.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh Valley, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City Wide (Lehigh Valley, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Great recruiter! After that it all was worthless. Waste of time driving there in the long run. Would never recommend this particular location to anyone. The owner doesn’t like to train and doesn’t understand how to use the CRM platform properly. Also refused to teach or really explain how to price accounts....had to sit with him and have him price the presentation....and it wasn’t a consistent formula. He was very greedy.

Interview Questions

• Can you do this job being a single mother?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Wide (Lenexa, KS) in August 2014.

Interview

Thorough interview process, which ensured quality hires. This led to a lot of trust in the organization, and very little micromanagement, or "looking over the shoulder" from employers. Also, I met with a variety of different people, which gave me a chance to get a feel for the atmosphere in the office.

Interview Questions

• "Pretend you're calling on me to close a sale that has been in the works for a while. Let's role play that meeting."   Answer Question